D.I.E.T. - Did I Eat Today? - 3.31.2024 - Next version (0.24.0) just released!

I know some of you were frustrated that Nicole didn’t get what was coming to her.
Don’t worry, she will ;p

This storyline is once again brought to you by polarisdreamer (who has a Patreon at Polarisdreamer is creating BBW Weight Gain Literature | Patreon)
Feel free to show him some love on Patreon if you like his stories!

The goal is to try and release this by October 6th. It will certainly be done by October 15th though, I just like giving myself some wiggle room!

3 Likes

Version 0.7.0 is out now! You can access it by joining my Patreon at CoastalBunny is creating Digital Weight Gain Content | Patreon

Below is the trailer for this month’s version!

Hope you all enjoy!

9 Likes

This one is probably my favorite yet. The stories get even more fun as more and more girls get into them, and I loved the fact that not only did you get two different unique and well developed story lines but also a number of different endings.

1 Like

I appreciate it! I was actually very nervous releasing this update ha. I’ve never really been into the whole idea of a guy fattening up so I wasn’t sure how many would enjoy that storyline. But it seems to be the best received version so far! But I think what made me comfortable with it was that there were two main paths you could take this time :smiley:

I’m personally not too into that stuff, but the fact that the text and descriptions are vague enough it that it doesn’t focus on the player being a fat male (outside of Nicole’s dialogue) plus not having a fat male model for the player also helps

3 Likes

I feel the same way as you do actually. I was skeptical at first, but Polarisdreamer (who wrote the stories) made some convincing arguments for it. At the end of the day, the fact that the player also gains weight is basically an afterthought compared to what happens with Nicole and the player’s choices of different partners within the same storyline.

1 Like

For me it was a big highlight of what made me enjoy it more than the other ones, mutual gaining, the player character gaining weight was all super good though the only thing that would have made it better for me was if there was at least an option for the player character to enjoy it sooner

1 Like

To join the conversation, I’ll add in my usual comment. Not really into guy weight gain, so simply put I didn’t like a lot of this update/her story as much as prior content. The best thing to come out of it imo was the role reversal scenario where she has to gain, largely just because a role reversal (feeder becoming a feedee) and the genuine like “I own you” level dominance are somewhat novel/unseen in a lot of games, and I personally enjoy those aspects.

2 Likes

Completely understand - I don’t plan on there being other updates that follow this type of storyline as I work with Polarisdreamer quite a bit to discuss how to implement more unique (or different tropes). No doubt though, anytime I stray away from the usual path I plan to have more traditional elements included as to not alienate audiences :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Here’s the teaser for D.I.E.T. Version 0.8.0 :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Oh, and I forgot to mention to those who already played 0.7.0, I ended up changing the visuals of Rebecca who ended up having a minor scene in that version for 0.7.1.

Rebecca is who is shown in the teaser image above!

1 Like

hey i have an question should you post the lower versions for free im kinda interested if you can do that idk it just an idea just popped out of my head you dont have to i just thinking if there any chance for others to play for free like 0.6.0 or lower until the next update comes out then post the other old update when the next latest update comes out for sale or you can do go back two update to post for free

I never really intended to actually share any of the versions for free initially, but I ended up sharing 0.1.0 for free as a demo. No plans to change that at the moment. Maybe one day.

1 Like

true im just trying to share ideas at least your trying your best

Absolutely! Always fine with suggestions :slight_smile:

1 Like

So i finnaly had time to play the 7.1 version :heart_eyes:

Im loving it so far

Cant wait to see version 8 and future additions.

1 Like

This month (and even next month) has been hectic due to my normal job.

D.I.E.T. Version 0.8.0 is releasing tonight at 11:00 PM EST (like 30 minutes from the time of this post ha) for Windows and will be available on Mac sometime tomorrow night.

:slight_smile:

You can watch the trailer on my DeviantArt!

3 Likes

I just experienced “The Freeze” as it were again in 8.0. In the same spot. Happened first two times. I got past it with creating and then loading a save right before the first choice.

1 Like

I have no idea how that happened again. I’m always building off the most recent version of the game so if the last version was clear then this version should be too. But I’ll take a look tonight into it.

Funny though that the glitch has a nickname that has stuck though lol

1 Like

FYI the demo can’t be downloaded anymore.

1 Like