D.I.E.T. - Did I Eat Today? - 3.31.2024 - Next version (0.24.0) just released!

FYI - Here’s a teaser image for the next version of D.I.E.T.

8 Likes

You can make a copy of the game files if you have a google account and then you download it, so there shouldn’t be any problem with gd quota

Are people still unable to download the demo or is it working now?

It doesn’t work for me

logging into my google account fixed it for me

1 Like

can you make this game for android?

2 Likes

I’ve looked into it before. Had issues originally. May try to look into this again sometime in February.

Just released Version 0.9.0!
(Reminder, I’ve updated the billing method on Patreon so members no longer need to wait until the 1st of the month as the bill date is based on the pledge date)

Come watch the trailer over on my DeviantArt :slight_smile:

1 Like

Now that is a kink I could do with more of in these stories! This one might have been the hottest one yet.

2 Likes

how many weight gain stages are their ??

1 Like

Depends on the storyline. For instance, Kayla has around 6 different stages. Whitney has around 8 or 9 (minor changes between a few). Rebeccas has around 8. And so forth.

So far, there are 10 different storylines (7 main stories and 3 side stories - FYI I’ve stopped doing side stories and mostly do new characters each update now).

Hope that answers your question!

Will there still be more fantasy/magic stories for new characters or will they stay grounded in reality?

1 Like

I’ll send you a PM :wink:

FYI - Version 0.10.0 will be releasing later this month!

4 Likes

Next storyline has finally dropped! Out now on Patreon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m always amazed how with this many stories every new one feels completely fresh and not recycled at all. The characters continue to be unique (both in looks and personality).

I really enjoyed the side scene in the middle with the choice of two different characters. That was a fun little surprise that made it worth playing through twice. The choice at the end of the game was interesting as well and I legitimately had to think about which one I wanted to pick on my first time through. I’m impressed you managed to make Rachel look so good at such a high weight!

1 Like

Thank you! I’ve got a rather large bank of ideas that polarisdreamer and I are working through :wink: Expect many more fresh plans to come!

Not all choices are going to be game changing, but it’s nice when someone of them are right? :smiley:

1 Like

I had way to much making this haha

4 Likes

That is very exciting!

Definitely all choices don’t have to be game changing for sure, but at the very least given the structure of the game I think all choices should at least be either game changing or provide some kind of different scene or meaningful dialogue change. No point in providing a choice if it doesn’t really change anything after all!

2 Likes

To be quite honest, I generally do have rather significant choices designed but sometimes scrap them due to time constraints. I’m sure polarisdreamer pulls his hair out sometimes after he creates a scene and I’m like “nope, that’ll add an extra 2 days of renders.” :sweat_smile:

It’s a pendulum that swings both ways and I’ve opted for fresh content monthly rather than significant choices in every scene (which would more likely look like new content every other month).

Take for instance the Nicole update. There were 5 different endings. If this was my fulltime job I would love to have that many endings and selections per chapter, but I think at this point people have come to expect several choices will result in significantly different scenes and others will simply yield maybe 1 or 2 different sprites.

I normally leave it up for people to decide though and the last time I ran a poll people said they would rather get new content every month (which is fair since they pledge to me on a monthly basis). Considering the time and effort I put into this, if I did switch my model to every other month, I can guarentee that people wouldn’t stick around on the months that an update wouldn’t come out. So to be worth my time I would need to double the cost per month or else I might as well pickup a part time job as it would be worth more for my time.

Please keep in mind that I’m not saying this negatively or anything like that. I’m just trying to give you some perspective on how I make my decisions as the time side of things is certainly quite a bit different than the fetish side :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: (trust me, if I was in your position I would want more too lol).

1 Like