Project over: Quitting

43 Likes

Looking good! Excited to see it happen :grinning:

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing how this plays man!

1 Like

That looks like it could be great fun, Iā€™m excited to see what you make! As a side note, itā€™s really funny to me how we keep clicking on itch.io links that just go to the main site

1 Like

Not a big Danganronpa fan, but Iā€™m still interested in seeing where this goes.

1 Like

Excited to see representation for a series I enjoyed a lot, especially the characters. Iā€™m personally obsessed with Hina from the first game lol.

1 Like

I enjoyed the first game at times, but the way the series developed was pretty underwhelming, IMO. I can definitely see how it would work with WG though and thereā€™s plenty of fetish art of it around the place.

Bonus points if you notice something about my avatarā€¦

While I know itā€™s always tempting to make fanworks, thereā€™s always the risk of getting that cease and desist letter once someone sees it on itch or wherever. If you wanted to spin it off and make a derivative IP I would thoroughly support. Maybe not as attractive to fans that crossover with our community, but thatā€™s my 5 cents.

2 Likes

Glad to hear it! I enjoyed Hina a lot too, I can definitely see why you would LOL. Iā€™m only planning to do the Danganronpa 2 characters for the time being, but at some point I may go back and do the ones from the first game, depends on how this project goes I guess.

1 Like

The series itself is alright, not the best story-driven game Iā€™ve ever played but the characters, aesthetics, music, and mystery all really appealed to me.

I canā€™t say Iā€™m familiar, Iā€™m afraid. Thought it was the Gears of War logo at first LOL.

That has actually been the primary concern of mine, legality and the potential for a cease and desist. Do you think the chance of that would be reduced if I instead just uploaded the files on Mega or something and posted the links to my socials? Either way, if I were to get into any trouble over it I wouldnā€™t be opposed to just changing it up to make it my own IP, I just donā€™t dabble much in OCs or anything at the moment.

MAKIFAN53, YOU, HERE ? LESGO
Nice, I know you from deviantart, Iā€™m glad to see you have projects here !
Good luck with all that, take your time to have results youā€™re proud to, Iā€™ll be following the news.

1 Like

Thereā€™s been plenty of Danganronpa fan projects that use the name, the style, or both, and I canā€™t think of any that Iā€™ve heard have been hit with cease and desist. You might be more at risk using characters from the series itself rather than original characters, but I feel like you probably wonā€™t have to worry about it.

1 Like

when you figure it out, itā€™ll really hit you over the head

1 Like

Oh my god why did this link get so many clicks I got an award for it hahahaha

2 Likes

idk which danganronpa where to find the game file to download if you can help me out it would be helpful

Thereā€™s nothing to download as thereā€™s nothing released yet. This is more of an announcement of an upcoming project from what I can tell.

4 Likes

Apologies for the confusion. A demo is out now and can be downloaded via the original post!

4 Likes

Iā€™m not sure how to alert people watching the thread, but I assume itā€™s through the reply system like this. Iā€™ve dropped a demo version in the original post, hope you can all check it out and let me know what you think so far. Feel free to be as critical as you want, provide feedback, etc.

I look forward to seeing what people think and itā€™ll largely determine how far I plan to go with this project. Thanks to everyone so far for the support and kindness.

6 Likes

If someone is watching the thread they will be notified when a new post is made in the thread. The best thing is to just do what you have. Update the first post and title and replying to the thread to let people know you have a playable demo/update out.

4 Likes

Good demo! How many ā€˜endingsā€™ do you plan for each girl? And will each girl have a specific kink or different attitude towards feeding? Or both? Looking forward to seeing more of this!

3 Likes

good game hope to see more

1 Like