Day One, Version 0.1.1

http://textadventures.co.uk/games/view/unniyjir-0_eg0rqbnmrgg/kriss-day-one-unfinished-v0-1-1

Update v0.1.1

-Fixed various spelling errors

-slightly changed how medicine cabinet/antacid works

-slightly changed how Jamie’s room works depending on certain statuses

The game’s really starting to take shape! I’m eagerly looking forward to going downstairs someday.

Thank you! I appreciate the encouragement.

Question: About the flask - Once I take that, it doesn’t turn up in my inventory, and I can’t see or interact with it any more. Is that a bug, or just something that hasn’t been finished yet?

Thats on purpose- the idea is that you’re going to hold onto it until you “need” it. However, its on my list for the next big update to make it move to inventory.

Thats on purpose- the idea is that you're going to hold onto it until you "need" it. However, its on my list for the next big update to make it move to inventory.

So “not finished yet”, got it. Thanks :slight_smile:

[quote=“docarrol, post:6, topic:901”]

Thats on purpose- the idea is that you’re going to hold onto it until you “need” it. However, its on my list for the next big update to make it move to inventory.

So “not finished yet”, got it. Thanks :)[/quote]

More or less, yeah. V.0.3.0 should have a use for it, if everything goes according to plan.

Popped in to greet my favorite author and say thanks for the game. Still barebones, perhups, yet much fine work there already and I am truly happy sensing the new era to soon start in my gaming. :slight_smile:

Well shucks, thanks a lot! I’m glad you’re so optimistic, I’ll do my best to not let you down :smiley: