DDLC Pro Origins (This Topic Has Been Discontinued And Replaced)

also I do not copy any ideas or stories from other games I keep it way different as you can clearly see if you played through it

omg yall arenā€™t paying attention at all Iā€™m giving an optional playable remake of the original doki doki literature club which we all know didnā€™t originally have weight gain if you want to play the original again you can but the rest of this project is weight gain

Most if not all of us know that the original ddlc didnā€™t have any weight gain. Itā€™s that you stated that this was going to be a non-fetish remake in your first post. The problem is that you didnā€™t clarify up until now that this was a weight gain fetish game.

Second, you had used sprites from the dr jack black version of ddlc without asking permission from the artists who drew them or didnā€™t credit them from that first image you posted. Some additional art from ddlc Pro that you didnā€™t ask permission or credit.

1 Like

Iā€™ve also played DDLC Pro, and I can confirm that it isnā€™t a copy and paste of DDLC - that special day. It is a stand-alone game that was inspired by that special day. As stated in the credits of DDLC Pro. However, there is also additional art used in the game that wasnā€™t credited to the original artists. So at the end of the day, the only real problem is the artwork isnā€™t credited.
I also played both the original, that special day, and the pro version of ddlc side to side to be 100% sure there was no copying from any of the games.

3 Likes

Hello, Iā€™m helping him to make new drawings for the game. Donā€™t worry everything will be original, and if, just if any art of other person be used, will be credited. Trust me. The arts from the ā€œDoki Doki that special dayā€ were used when I wasnā€™t in the project. Now the game will be better direct with new arts.

2 Likes

I got in this project because he asked me permission to use some of my arts about Doki Doki, and after that Iā€™m giving some help with the images.

I hope you mean that if any other artists work is used. That permission will be asked to use said work. And of course then credit them after receiving the okay.

Also welcome to the forum @Victorious_BOSS.

2 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s exactly what I mean.

2 Likes

yeah everybody i understood i did wrong thats why im starting fresh at first i had no idea that i was copyrighting so now im starting fresh im only gonna be adding in artwork that me and victoriousboss have done unless more artists decide to help out now you can call me a liar for not knowing i was copyrighting thats your opinion just know its not true but the good thing is i have been remaking ddlc pro multiple times and this final remake puts it in a new engine called tyrannobuilder also mountains and mountains of changes have happened to ddlc pro since the last time i was here on weightgaming starting tomorrow this entire topic will be permanently removed and get rebuilt but better this time and this time no copyright like i said i am truly sorry but i am now doing things the right way

1 Like

Welp apparently i donā€™t have permission to delete this topic even though i freaking own it whatever im just gonna remove all pictures videos and downloads from this topic and rename this topic and redo the information about it so it seems very obvious that this topic will be abandoned and if you still wanna enjoy ddlc proā€™s return than go to the latest topic i just made youā€™ll know it when you see it goodbye

You can message a moderator or administrator if you wish to have a topic closed.