Devilish Diversions: Variably Kinky Tabletop Gaming!

!CURRENTLY INDEFINTELY ON HIATUS!

Hello all! I use to be a member here a while back with a singular Tabletop Simulator mod featuring the custom built game Food Frenzy. Now, with new identity and tabletop game design thoroughly delved into. I’m happy to announce my soft return to making variably kinky board games as Tabletop Simulator mods! (And possibly self published physical releases if there is enough demand.)

With this return comes the return of the original fat filled game, Food Frenzy! Re-released on Steam workshop under the new collection. But not only that, there are more various themed games that are doubtless on the way, including:

Ill Gotten Gains - A weight gain themed dice game of thievery and obesity!

Devilish Diversions Collection

Follow the collection link below or the individual mod links to go check them out and be sure to let me know what you think! Or perhaps what you would like to see next?

Link: Main Collection

Food Frenzy

A weight gain themed eating contest where you must try to manage and pack your hand full of the most calorie rich foods to roll away the victor!

Link: Food Frenzy

Be sure to look out for more information soon to come, and possible announcements of public play testing of the games, or even just game nights if people are interested. For ease you can follow my Twitter: Chaos n’ Mania Twitter

Upcoming Project Spotlight:

This section will inform you of the next up and coming projects for Devilish Diversions!

Ill Gotten Gains:

prototype%202

Ill Gotten Gains has you and friends starring as bandits, robbing travellers blind as they pass your forested turf. Everything is grand until you make the mistake of attempting to rob a powerful sorceress. Disgusted by your greed, she curses you all with a bottomless appeite to match your vile greed and disappears before you can even repent. Now, you aren’t just robbing for the riches anymore, you’re robbing to try and satiate this impossible hunger!

The game features 5 dice with various actions topping it. Mostly revolving around getting money to then buy food at the shop to eat up and “level up” with your ultimate goal being level 10. (Level up is just a nice way to say you’re getting awfully fat. Namely 100 pounds gained per level.) But beware as you are all bandits. Thieving from each other isn’t out of the question, and the law is still after your heads, especially with the increased robberies from your sheer desperation!

Keep your bounty low or shift it onto others to get them in trouble and get an edge on the competition, Roll in money to buy all the most extravagant delicious foods you can, and finally satiate your gigantic hunger by bulking up to level 10! This is Ill Gotten Gains, and it’s currently in prototype!

And much more! (Stay tuned for yet more projects!)

Hope you all have fun!~
-Chaos n’ Mania, Devilish Diversions

3 Likes

Horray, it’s back! This was a fun lil board game to play, and I’m happy to see it return~

1 Like

Main post updated with new upcoming projects segment! Featuring information about the currently prototyped weight gain dice game of thievery, Ill Gotten Gains! Be sure to check it out!

prototype%202

Happy first Birthday to Food Frenzy’s first ever release! (not under Devilish but anther name. :0)

Been a whole year since the game’s inception, and so much has happened since. So that’s pretty neat!