DoubleCap Productions

Hello all.

This is DoubleCap Productions. Put simply, a small, anonymous team who works to create video games that feature suggestive and fetish content.

If you are interested in seeing what we have in store, check the Projects tag. Our first demo that will release is a simple platformer puzzle game known as Fruit Gal, focused on female body inflation. Not all games will be inflation themed.

These games are made for fun and passion alone, so all projects will be available without charge. If you do wish to support us and our projects, support us via non-monetary means.

Stay tuned. We have plenty of content to bestow.

6 Likes

@cyan_floy Welcome to weight gaming. Unfortunately it’s against the site rules to ask for updates from a developer. You can check the FAQ for details.

1 Like

Thanks,Krodmandoon and are you one of the developer and I am curious about that?Do they have any other social media that I can contact with?

1 Like

No I am not associated in any way with @DoubleCapProductions and not knowledgeable about them outside of the itch page and thier main thread. https://doublecap-productions.itch.io/
Fruit Gal (Demo)