Eat The Dungeon General Discussion

Before my time, but that sounds hilarious.

Hmmm

Is that from Final Fantasy?

god

thanks for reminding that the Thief was literally a Keebler Elf

While I feel like it’s possessive to encourage naming anther person’s characters a particular way, I like to imagine that the MCs were so well-known only for what they do that nobody even bothers to use their ‘real’ names so they just decided to go with the flow.

4 Likes

8-Bit Theater was a parody comic based around the story of FFI, check it out if you get a chance, it’s honestly great.

8 bit theater was great, I think it was the first webcomic I ever read

Don’t worry about it, there’s nothing to apologize for

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :thinking:

5 Likes

One thing I noticed is that the corn enemies don’t count as vegetables. This means that they don’t take double damage from spellsword, and correct me if i’m wrong, but I’m pretty sure that corn is a vegetable IRL.

1 Like

They are Candy Corn, not the average corn on a cob.

1 Like

It’s technically a starch. You could probably lump it in with vegetables for simplicity, but it isn’t really a vegetable.

1 Like

Candy corn is indeed candy. Even if it also pretty low tier.

2 Likes

Whoops, I missed that! I’ll be changing the basic corn enemy to veggie type

can you make more rewards and more levels

1 Like

They’ve said that is the next update

1 Like

Even if they are candy corn and not regular corn, they don’t count as candy enemies either.

2 Likes

Can’t wait to see a full-fledged princess-type character one of these days.

1 Like

…you know, bit of a dumb idea, based on something mentioned earlier. how about representing the extract pool as a sort of “goddess statue”, that gets bigger and bigger depending on how much extra weight you have saved up

7 Likes

Like a stuffed money bag?
That’s an interesting concept

1 Like

In that case, maybe you get some kind of reward for getting it up to a certain level? Might be an interesting way to unlock a new hero down the road, or maybe just certain upgrades.

2 Likes

maybe even have that as the method of unlocking additional extracts

additionally, i mean just general weight gain for the statue, not “like a money bag”

3 Likes

New levels is what I’m working on right now, I plan on having them done sometime this week

I think this would be cool

This sounds pretty cool! I might do it when I get to the upgrades UI in v0.7

3 Likes