Elfs Never Diet - A Elf-San Wa Yaserarenai Fan Visual Novel (New Version 1.3 Out!)

Does the second version have the same version number as the first version? As in they’re both identically titled ElfsNeverDiet-1.0-pc

? I don’t mean to be rude, I’m just confused as to if there is actually a new update, or you’re just previewing the contents of an upcoming new update…

2 Likes

Yes, they both have the same version number. I just forgot to manually update the number, the new content is already live.

5 Likes

I like what is here and what is being added. I think the dialogue, characters, choices, etc are great. For me though, it does feel like (some of) the chapters fly by. I’ll be honest I have never read much of the manga so I don’t know if the “chapters” are appropriate length and style inspired by the manga itself. But for me some of them are super short and you rocket through them. Something like chapter four for instance. The scenarios and story are interesting, and I feel like you could flesh out a bit more that happen within these chapters. Since moving from one to another often is moving location, time, sometimes weight stage (depending on choices), etc. I wouldn’t mind just seeing more, or having some longer interactions with the world and characters.

Maybe this will feel different as the game gets further developed but just my two cents. I’m liking what is here so far though, keep up the good work. Always felt this series was perfect what you are developing, so it’s nice to see something like this.

3 Likes

And we are back with another update. Been a while.

This update brings the story up to chapter 9 which is, incidentally, the biggest chapter added yet, with around 3800 words. It took me a while to finish, but I’m pretty happy with the final result.

It also introduces Raika to the story, she is a bit of an airhead that talks in 3rd person, but hopefully players will warm up to her quickly.

That is all for this post, I think. Again, I’d love to hear your guy’s thoughts and constructive critiscism is very much appreciated.

See y’all soon - Oni.

Links:

Windows
Mac

3 Likes

I’d maybe include a link maybe in your news post here at the bottom of the thread, it wasn’t even clear to me there was a new link in the opening post till I went to re-read it on a lark.

1 Like

Voting is now being held over at the Patreon!

This week, by popular Discord vote, the options available are:

Kuroeda

Ooeda and

Oku.

If you are a member, go cast your vote!

1 Like

Noticed a minor spelling mistake in the beginning. You wrote “confortable” instead of “comfortable”.

2 Likes