expansion packs

there are a few games i have ideas to add things to and as much as id want to do it myself ive tried and didnt know where/how to start so maybe this will find someone who knows how to and wants to help me organize my ideas or if the og creators want to chat about my ideas also. it would be cool to start a group and work together on my ideas but im on here on and off so if someone else wants to start one id be happy to join in and help where/when i can.

ive got some og ideas also but might make a different thing for them

i know its a mess and ill try to be editing as i try and organize my ideas maybe i can get help with it from some people

stay tuned

take out
forced gains when tryin to lose

add

realistic or semi real weight gain and loss i like how it is now but it will have to be adjusted because of what i wanna add maybe make it like gain of life or the weighting game

more days or weeks

more clothes

more weight loss options

if join cookin club you can bring things to the others to eat causin all girls to gain and have food contests with other cook club girl and have other girls judge causin all girls to gain and change food club picture to one of all girls eatin what you made

change spring break from forcin gain when tryin to lose and add a gainin when you are tryin to gain

when you get home if took cookin you bring food home and give it to sister and maybe help cook dinner and when you tryin to pick to go for snack the frist night if you choose to go up instead of go to the kitchen the sister room will be open and you can either go back for snacks alone or with the sister and if you eat with sister you can wear smallest dress at fattest to show support and more chat options on computer and after the chat with sister you can both go to eat leftovers/food you brought from cookin club/cooked for her or just sister eats well you bring her food or you just eat and when go back to school you bring food you made to show cookin club that you can give to the other girls

rework datin the guy and so the one girl can still get her bf with the other/new routes or if you choose weight loss route get the guy to date one of the other girls and they gain

on boat pool and dad trip helps with weight loss and you can give and of the chocolate bars to sister and the food other girl brings back to her so she can eat it and invite other girl to meals and last meal on boat can be you just feedin the other girl

take out

the other fetishs im only into weight gain

add

convert from tads maybe to quest

realistic or semi real weight gain and loss like sarah goes to college or gain of life or the weighting game

more days or weeks

weight loss

more clothes

get fat with or fatten roommates

add stuff from this story (i have copied out if you wanna see it)
A random picture of you ends up circling on BBW and FA message boards. Your friend convinces you to plump up and start to model.
1-5-2-1- #4: The newest online bbw - start
1-5-2-1-2- #5: Pat doesn’t and Deb does it behind her back
1-5-2-1-2-1- #6: Pat starts posting more photos
1-5-2-1-2-1-2- #7: No work makes Rosie a fat girl

take out

all the videogame fetishs im only into weight gain

maybe keep

the flashbacks

add

realistic or semi real weight gain and loss like sarah goes to college or gain of life or the weighting game

more days or weeks

weight loss

more clothes

maybe make weight loss or gain competition with sister and if loss step mom try to make you eat more and you can give food to sister and you can give food to best friend and coworker so you lose and if gain step mom gives food to sister and you can get best friend and coworker to help you

when meet with best friend call her out on still goin to gym when she promised to stop goin like you did and make her prove it by stuffin her face and whenever you hang with her you can make her eat more

goin to work to make money to move out and hangin with coworker

moveout maybe with best friend or coworker or both

1 Like