Experienced players looking for D&D 5e dungeon master

Hey all, so me, @Abetterusername, and @falcon82mm are all looking for a DM who is interested in hosting a Weight Gain D&D game through Discord and Roll20.
Our group generally prefers a more grounded approach to weight gain and fat content, pretty much like a standard D&D campaign with some fat fetish content on top. We are open to Expand D&D but prefer weight gain to happen at a much more relaxed and slower pace. I myself have been both playing and hosting games for 5 years, and my two friends have been playing for 3 years. We would ideally like to play weekend games with flexible scheduling.
If you’re interested or have questions please feel free to reach out to me or make a reply here.

2 Likes

If you ever find someone I’d love to join but only if you’re fine with it!! I have a pudgy plague doctor that I’ve always wanted to use in dnd as a healer

Edit: I’m not a DUngeon Master, and I’m kinda newbie to dnd but I’ve played atleast two campaigns

1 Like

Hmm, well hey that does sound like a pretty cool character! I’ll talk about it with the others, we were tossing around the idea of adding a 4th player. I’m away from my computer at the moment, but I’ll DM you some details when I get back

1 Like

Fair enough :stuck_out_tongue: heres his ref and I’m fine if he starts out skinny or somethin, and sorry if I’m not allowed to send links aha Quack the Pudgy Plague Doctor by pandsyrose -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

1 Like

Oh, I apologize, but we’re only interested in female weight gain. Nothing against you personally, sorry about that man I should have been more clear it’s my bad

1 Like

No problem fam :stuck_out_tongue: it’s understandable

1 Like

An obvious question would be what timezone are you all in.

2 Likes

We are all in the U.S. Two members are Eastern and I am Central. If we ever set a time for our sessions, we set it using Eastern time. Even if you are in a very different time zone like Australia, we could probably accommodate for that if you are interested in joining.

1 Like

Update So we’ve found our DM and are loaded up on players. Thank you everyone who took a look at this post!

I’m not asking to join (I’m busy with my own groups right now), but I am curious what your group had in mind in terms of a slower weight-gaining. With most adventures taking place over relatively short periods of time, meaningful natural weight gain is difficult to pull off.

I also want to point out my own obesity rules I’ve (slowly) been working on. They’re for Pathfinder, not 5e (encumbrance penalties would be the main thing that’d need to be adjusted), but since I wrote those with a similar mentality as what your group was looking for (less fetish and more just optional rules) it might give you and your GM some ideas.

1 Like

Well, what my group normally did was just calculate weight gain by ear. It wouldn’t be 100% realistic, as the DM I would consider how much a player ate in a day and then tell them their total weight gain. So typically a player might gain 5-20lbs depending on how long the session was and how much their characters ate. But we’d also have downtime periods where time would advance by a month, and that could speed up weight gain a little. Sorry if this all seems vague, it’s been a few years since I took a look at my own system :joy:. I guess overall, we mostly just focused on having a typical D&D game, and would just roleplay our characters becoming fat when out of combat.

Also thanks for linking your own obesity rules! Yeah I remember reading up on them last year you created some good stuff!

1 Like

Also I will right now we’re working on out own custom weight gain rules. As I’m not the main author, I do not know if it would be within my right to share it until I ask the group about it. But so far we’ve got a fairly simple down we’re just refining it

It’ll be int4eresting to see what you folks come up with, if your GM/Author decides to post them someday.

1 Like

Heyya, just a quick update we just posted our ruleset! If you’re still interested feel free to check it out

1 Like