Extraterrestrial Gains - 1.0.2 - On Hiatus

Sounds good, another thing I’d like to ask is do you have a set list of fetishes that’ll be in the game, or atleast fetishes that won’t be in the game? I have some that appear barely in any of these games so I’m curious to see which ones will be present in this.

2 Likes

I’ve got a rough idea of ones that might be added. Some are more likely than others, and all will be avoidable, or the majority at least. The ones that are already in the game are of course weight gain, force feeding, breast expansion, lactation and cock growth. The ones currently either up for debate or not implemented yet are: inflation, breeding, oviposition, futa, vore and corruption to name a few. Although that list is growing. I know a lot of those fetishes don’t float people’s boats, which is why they’ll be avoidable.

Stuff I’ll be staying away from is: piss, scat, vomit, health issues and heavy slob.

I’m curious, what are the fetishes you have that rarely appear in games? There might be one I forgot to mention in the list.

6 Likes

Well Futa’s def one you don’t see often and I like that one. The one that I have that I’ve seen like none of on this site is farting from gas. Like not scat, just farting.

1 Like

I mean I just finished setting up a small burping scene and I’m definitely gonna make more of those. Thought about making a fart one, or including it within some burping scenes, so expect to see it at some point, although not much as it is fairly niche.

1 Like

Cool, well I’m eager to see wherever this game goes!

1 Like

Just uploaded the first playable version! The only scene available right now is the canteen scene as the rest currently have a lot of dead ends and are very unpolished. I’d love to hear feedback!

3 Likes

Although it was short, I enjoyed it! With how little content there was I find it hard to give any feedback, other than I really like how the game is presented, with the music, sound effects, makes the story feel more interactive. I’m usually not a fan of these text adventure games, but this one I like, maybe it’s because of the aforementioned things.

Anyways, I look forward to more updates!
P.S If you’re in need for more sound effects I know some places that got loads of good ones.

2 Likes

Yeah it is very short right now :sweat_smile:, although with the different pathways, just that took quite a while to make. Gonna be finishing off both the east and west lab scenes next. I think now that I’m more used to Twine, I should be able to make things slightly faster. Thank you for the feedback though!

1 Like

I am actually in need of more sound effects, where do you recommend getting them?

1 Like

I get my sound effects from tons of places, I’ll DM them to you.

1 Like

if you need gulps, burps and gurgles, jeschke on FA is basically unbeatable.

1 Like

could I also get these sources DMd to me? I like to make vore audio from time to time.

1 Like

oooo, thank you for the recommendation!

1 Like

Just posted it on itch io incase anyone wants to follow it there.

3 Likes

I like quite a lot the music, where did you get it from? O:

1 Like

It’s from Peach Girl, an anime. I’ve never seen it but I came across the track and thought it would make for some good background music.

1 Like

I see! Quite chill!
Cute project you got going on, keep up the good work ^^

1 Like

i might be really dumb but how do i open the door north of the canteen?

2 Likes

You can’t right now, the only accessible area currently is the canteen.

1 Like

not a bad start so far and things seem to be working without issues from what i can tell

1 Like