Fantastic Dungeon Extender for American Audiences (TM)

The sword isn’t available… Yet :stuck_out_tongue:

There’s gonna be some serious sequence breaking stuff that happens if you can get that sword, so I want to make it fairly hard to get.

I like the way this is going, as well as the fantasy settings. It’s also nice to have a realistic protagonist who has some muscle on her. My favorite part are the shaded glasses and how they have a personnality on their own. The dragon was also pretty cool, hope we’ll get to see more of her. in the future. Do you plan on adding weight gain?

Here’s a list of typos I found, as well as suggestions:
-For the female dragon you could try using another adjective than fat or fattened, for example obese or hefty. There’s also a problem with her stats, either you make her shorter, either you drastically increase her weight as 2000lbs is like an elephant seal, or an hippopotamus.
-Found this typo: “keep the two halves of the armor for falling open”
-After tasting the mushrooms and sacrificing the elf lady I’m very bloated but have no belly description, when looking at the armour.
-Found this typo: ““I guess so…” The caludron responds”
-After using the electronic torch and entering the room with the notes I can’t exit to the east (the only way out).
-Despite giving the mushroom wine to the cloaked person, it’s still in my inventory, even checking in after she drank it and is bloated.

And I have a question, how can I kill the cards guy, at the very end? Sorry for already forgetting his name ^^

[quote=“Pachaking, post:22, topic:1206”]I like the way this is going, as well as the fantasy settings. It’s also nice to have a realistic protagonist who has some muscle on her. My favorite part are the shaded glasses and how they have a personnality on their own. The dragon was also pretty cool, hope we’ll get to see more of her. in the future. Do you plan on adding weight gain?

Here’s a list of typos I found, as well as suggestions:
-For the female dragon you could try using another adjective than fat or fattened, for example obese or hefty. There’s also a problem with her stats, either you make her shorter, either you drastically increase her weight as 2000lbs is like an elephant seal, or an hippopotamus.
-Found this typo: “keep the two halves of the armor for falling open”
-After tasting the mushrooms and sacrificing the elf lady I’m very bloated but have no belly description, when looking at the armour.
-Found this typo: ““I guess so…” The caludron responds”
-After using the electronic torch and entering the room with the notes I can’t exit to the east (the only way out).
-Despite giving the mushroom wine to the cloaked person, it’s still in my inventory, even checking in after she drank it and is bloated.

And I have a question, how can I kill the cards guy, at the very end? Sorry for already forgetting his name ^^[/quote]

Typos have been fixed. Dragon’s metrics have been adjusted. Exits have been fixed. Mushroom wine now disappears. These fixes will all show in the next patch which will hopefully be in a week.

Pacha, did you seriously just ask if there’s gonna be weight gain in the game? Do you even KNOW me? ;D

As for the armor not showing up… That’s weird. I just tested it and it works fine… I’m running through various lines of code and I don’t see anything that should break the descriptors… I’ll keep poking at it. I ran through it on the online version and it didn’t work there, which is really bizarre. Hopefully the next round of updates won’t have the same issue, even though I haven’t really messed with anything? Fingers crossed I guess.

I believe I have the armor bug fixed. The way I had things ordered within the game made it so your bloat “level” would increase twice instead of once, and I don’t have a dialogue for a bloat level that high. Not to get too into the details, but I’ve basically done this game, much like all my games, in the laziest way possible- I have several “items” squared away in a room that is inaccessible, which basically track your metrics (breast, butt, belly size, karma and coin count). So every time you increase a stat, it changes the descriptors in either minute ways (the coin pouch literally just says “Three” instead of “Six” or whatever) or major ways (the armor dialogue). It makes sense to me, when I’m writing it- I just have to be careful of how much is changed with actions, or else if you do things in the wrong order (sacrifice woman before mushroom taste or vice versa), the game will break… Which is exactly what happened. Again, I think I fixed it. In the future I’m sure it will break again, but we’ll face these things one at a time.

“You make a show of reholstering the knife…” A pistol has a holster, a knife has a sheath, and when you put a knife away you sheathe it.

I feel like there were a couple typos I forgot to write down in my test notes, but those will have to wait for another day.

-You can still go back and struggle with the chains after being released.
-Unable to leave the darkened passage.
-Mushroom wine stays in inventory after being sold.

Interesting so far. G’luck getting it finished up.

[quote=“FluffRat, post:24, topic:1206”]“You make a show of reholstering the knife…” A pistol has a holster, a knife has a sheath, and when you put a knife away you sheathe it.

I feel like there were a couple typos I forgot to write down in my test notes, but those will have to wait for another day.

-You can still go back and struggle with the chains after being released.
-Unable to leave the darkened passage.
-Mushroom wine stays in inventory after being sold.

Interesting so far. G’luck getting it finished up.[/quote]

Oh shit! I knew that sounded weird when I typed it, but i was too lazy to fix it.

The chains can still be struggled with on purpose- further down the road I have a plan to be able to remove the shackle for an event…

with the War Hammer

darkened passage and mushroom wine have been fixed. Thanks for the feedback!

Weeell I don’t think I ever read “weight gain” in the game description, and only found inflation in the game (for the moment), so I actually thought for a moment that maybe you intended to make an inflation-only game :stuck_out_tongue:

Weeell I don’t think I ever read “weight gain” in the game description, and only found inflation in the game (for the moment), so I actually thought for a moment that maybe you intended to make an inflation-only game :p[/quote]

Fair enough. Yes, there will be weight gain. Some will happen to Tane, some will happen to others. With Tan, I want it to be gradual. With others… maybe not so much.

In interest of not posting a bunch of events that lead to dialogue that just says “HEY I’LL ADD THIS NEXT WEEK”, I’m going to push the update back to Friday. I feel confident I can get all dialogue done by then.