FATACLYSM - A Multiversal Weight Gain Roguelite [NEW UPDATE 6/9/24]

The results of the most recent content survey are in on Patreon, and the poll to decide the next layer of the expanse has begun!! Check it out here if you’re interested in participating!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/survey-results-3-106313619?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

3 Likes

A new poll has just been posted on Patreon that will be deciding the next ending added to the Palace! https://www.patreon.com/posts/new-ending-poll-106809550?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

1 Like

Okay right off the bat I gotta say this game rocks, the combat is cool, I love the characters, and the endings are great.
A couple questions/bits of feedback I have:

1. Are there gonna be any other party members that can be swapped in later on or are you keeping it to just these 4?
  2. I think it’d be cool if there were multiple endings for each game over, like in the palace there could be another one that focuses on Aria and Estelle instead, I’d prefer it over getting the same one each time I lose.
  3. Are we ever gonna see side characters like Kassandra gain weight? Asking for a friend of course.
  4. Since you’re using ai for the artwork, have you considered adding ai voice acting too?
  5. This one I could probably learn the answer to by playing more but the image gallery says there’s one of Aria that you find in a palace event but I’ve done all of those and still haven’t found it, where does it show up?
  6. Are any of the extra characters you meet in the palace going to reappear in later areas?

Okay I think that’s everything I wanted to say, keep cooking, bud.

2 Likes

New party members are coming in the future, with the first one coming relatively soon.

More endings will be added, along with variants for endings. However, these variants will be made for new party members. So, for example, an ending focusing on Estelle would have a new variant if she was replaced with a different party member.

It’s more than likely.

It’s not really something that I want to add, for several reasons. I don’t think it would fit the game, it’s not really right for the scope of the project, I don’t think AI would capture many scenes very well, etc.

If I ever did something like that, I would pay for real voice acting, but as I said I don’t think it would really fit the game.

Try giving her the rainbow potion.

Not really sure what you mean by this. Regardless, several named characters in the Palace will be getting more content in the future.

1 Like

Once you release the first dowload for layer three gets releaed on Patreon, will the second layer be released at the same time for the public download or will it be after Layer three is complete?

1 Like

It’ll probably be released in parts following that.

1 Like

The second enemy vote has just gone live over on Patreon! Check it out here if you’d like to influence the next foe that’ll be coming to the Penitentiary.
https://www.patreon.com/posts/enemy-vote-2-107364487?utm_medium=clipboard_copy&utm_source=copyLink&utm_campaign=postshare_creator&utm_content=join_link

5 Likes