Fattaker - A Fatty Remake of Helltaker (Directors Cut Update On Hiatus)

If it’s that messed up not sure what to tell you other than just redownload the game. And don’t mess with any files, simply start the game up directly from the exe that comes with it.

Uhh do you plan on adding Beelzebub to the mod?, cause i would really love to see a fat beelzebub

fitting for the lord of flies and the (occational) sin of gluttony

Both me and CJ are interested in continuing the game but we have both been quite busy with various things. Once we start working on an update (Yes, including Beelzebub) I’ll likely announce it here.

10 Likes

alright, so i can keep myself updated i have tracking on

you plan to do examtaker and the police at the end too right?

Hello everyone! After a very long wait, I am super happy to say that work on Fattaker: Directors Cut (Working Title) has officially begun!

What can you expect from this full fledged version of the game? Well I’m glad you asked!

• Weight Gain for EVERY demon girl
  • A built-in post-game gallery to see the girls in all their glory
  • Cleaned up/reworked art
  • Actual overworld custom sprites - watch those fatties wobble and jiggle to the beat!
  • A certain highly requested demon of gluttony with her own custom levels
  • And more! (probably)

There are still some issues I’m working through to see all that is possible- and I’m having to redo everything for the new editor- but I am very excited to release a more full version of our game before long.

Stay tuned!

26 Likes

Damn… that sounds good :flushed:. Looking forward to it.

2 Likes

now we get to see well suited fatties :grin:

1 Like

HOLY SHIT YES LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
(this website is fucking annoying about a goddamn “complete sentence” holy shit shut up no one cares i just wanna celebrate leave me alone you piece of shit system. god.)

1 Like

Interesting. By Weight Gain for EVERY demon girl, do you mean we’ll be getting sequences?

The plan is for every girl to get at least one more weight stage beyond their weights in the current game.

9 Likes

I hope the directors cut has chapter select, don’t want to running back to back with new game.

1 Like

I mean… you can literally skip the levels, is it THAT tedious to press skip each level…?

4 Likes

I don’t remember being able to skip the level

just pause the game, and press skip level, in the original you couldnt do that forever but we made it such that you cna skip as many times you want

2 Likes

so apparently I had to reinstall the game and it fixes skip the level

1 Like

cool glad to hear its workin

Thanks for all the support thus far everyone. Fattaker was my first time as the lead on a fatty project and it was a lot of fun.

To be honest- I have barely touched the pending update.

The main reason for this is that to use the new editor with all of it’s cool features, I unfortunately will have to remake the entire game. Totally possible, but I lost my motivation quickly after finishing the first level or two. Will it get done at some point? I’d say it probably will, but just assume it won’t and be pleasantly surprised if it ever does! :smile:

That being said, I’ve been doing support work on other projects like a Gain Jam project with Waxerred and CJ Greeds End. Please check it out!

Tldr-
The game is on haitus and it may get a final version at some point but I’ll make a post here when the time is right.

8 Likes

This was fun upon release. The planned changes are exactly what I’d like to see added to the game. Hopefully it works out for you and the team and some point. I’ll look forward to being surprised in the future. :+1:

7 Likes