Fattening Career - 3D weight gain visual novel (0.09 released for FREE!)

You can view the images by extracting the images archive. To do that, you’ll need software for it. I recommend RPAExtract: RPA Extract by iwanPlays
From the main Fattening Career folder, open the game folder. archive.rpa is the file you need to extract; note it has the largest filesize, by a wide margin. That will generally be the case for these things, even if you’re looking to extract images from a RenPy release using different filenames.

2 Likes

Yes you can see all images by becoming a patreon.

1 Like

@drxprime This is a planned feature for a future update. The way I coded those values makes it a bit hard to show them on the stats screen currently so I’ll have to redo that at some point.

2 Likes

Here’s my (objectively correct) tierlist for this amazing game

1 Like

@Ark_Raptor
Button popping is something I can’t really create visually yet, so I’m not sure if it will come or not in the future.

Bonnie’s thighhigh outfit with straps is made by VL_13, they have loads of amazing outfits on their Patreon.

2 Likes

Is there me any way we could get burps with sound? I feel like it would add a lot to the game sounds even small ones make a huge difference.

2 Likes

@Winterman445
Yes, these will be added to the game, with a separate toggle for burping sounds in the options.
I’m working on this, but I don’t know yet when it’ll be added to the game.

3 Likes