Fattening Career - 3D weight gain visual novel (0.09 released for FREE!)

You said it only has 8 stages of wg for the teacher does that mean it goes up to week 8 then everything after that is on repeat?

1 Like

@allanaj11 the best way to check what stage the character is on is by taking a look at the stats page.
You can access the stats page on the top right corner and then you can select the character to see their measurements and weight gain stage. I believe that after reaching stage 8 teacher it should just allow you to keep going and but it wont put the teacher into the next stage. But yeah after having seen stage 8 event and meeting the other 3 character there isn’t much to do except for exploring how the teacher her body looks at stage8.

1 Like

@allanaj11 a week doesn’t necessarily correspond with a weight gain stage. You can make the teacher gain weight faster or slower depending on how much you feed her. Right now i kinda blew up the variable that controls how much the teachers gains from eating but in the future i will slow it down because there will be more to do.

2 Likes

i must say i like what is already in the demo, just want to ask because it gets mentioned by the teacher: will do you plan to implement pregnancy and immobile ussbbw ( the teacher for example) ?

3 Likes

@Sekeis I got some ideas for adding pregnancy and immobile ussbbw content but this wont be added soon. There is a good possibility that it will be included in an update much further ahead.

5 Likes

ok, ty for your answer^^

1 Like

Tried out the game and it was a good premise with the only ‘complaints’ I have are negated by the fact those is super early alpha stuff so the contents a bit bare. But the set up for things is definitely interesting and I look forward to the story that you have in store (also excluding the teacher, my favourite gal is probably the streamer)

3 Likes

Oh my, it was very nice to play. Thank you so much.

1 Like

I liked IT a bit so far,

I would advice on doing one showing of scene instead of 2, so one doesn’t have to click much every time (i mean you get to see the teacher every Day)
So youd have 5 showing off/tits/belly/ass moments.

But all in all i like where this is going. :star_struck:

2 Likes

@TheSleepyBoi Thanks for the feedback, in the next update there will be a lot more streamgirl content and more content in general.

@mdy73 I’m glad you like it :smile:

@vrehert Yeah the tuesday, wednesday and thursday arent too interresting after you have clicked through the showoff options. My idea for the next update is that you can use this time in class to interact with another character in the classroom that will be added or read a book to gain stats or unlock things. also i dont know if you knew(because i didnt really make this clear) but the option that says “showoff” actually had 11 scenes that are chosen randomly.

4 Likes

Did you never study? Because one of the only passages the game doesn’t think I’ve seen before is studying :smiley:

I’d try to skim through the code a bit but you didn’t include the raw script.rpy just the encrypted script.rpyc

1 Like

I was going to leave a more long form feedback, but honestly at the end of the day this just isn’t my type of game. It focuses way more on renders than it does on the dialogue or story. It does the renders well (and better than some other games I have seen that I would throw in this category), but honestly it just doesn’t have much of a story or the polish in writing to hook me personally in. Best of luck with it though, I know plenty of people love this type of game.

3 Likes

@namad Yeah, study is only 3 lines of code so i didn’t feel the need to test it haha. And i purposely wanted to obfuscate my code because it has alot of spoilers for future content. Code wise the game is like 8 updates ahead, right now the bottleneck for content is dialogue.

@jcc309 Thanks for the honest feedback.
I have great trouble writing good dialogue, this is something i am trying to learn to do better by looking at other work and seeing how they did it but i feel this will always be a weak point of the game sadly.
Hopefully one day i get better at writing or find someone else to do great writing.

3 Likes

Well then that proves you were right about what caused the skip persistent to be wrong.

Also usually what people do is put the script.rpy inside the archive.rpa so that only people who REALLY want to be spoiled can find it. But well, access to script.rpy is how I’ve provided quality bug feedback in games I like in the past.

Imo this is the perfect compromise (although feel free to disagree it is your game afterall.)

2 Likes

@namad Great idea, will make sure to have the rpy files in there next patch.
Didn’t realize the .rpa archive was able to be unpacked.

1 Like

what a game continue like that !

Hope to see you taking care of the game. Sending good vibes to motivate you :smiley:

1 Like

It’s pretty easy, but not something most players will do, but for the most part that’s how fan mods get made, they remove the rpy from the archive, edit it, leave it loose, loose files supercede archive packed files in ren’py.

1 Like

I enjoyed this alpha. The models look great, Daisy is gorgeous. I like the different clothing options, they’re very diverse and cute, and each other girl has a good design.

I know this sounds insane for this context but… I think the pacing is too fast. Daisy gains too fast. She falls for the protagonist too fast. She goes from reserved teacher to showgirl in a day.

The fun of the roleplay is the teacher aspect, so I enjoyed the early lessons, most of the events, and seeing her teaching act fall a bit as she “taught” about food. I think she should have won the eating contest, however. The teacher roleplay of saying “because I’m fatter, I was able to win more” would be hot, embarrassing, and cute.

The cult stuff is a mega whiplash. As is the rapid addition of 2+ feedee girls.

As it is, the game is quite fun, very hot, and a cool concept. However, the rushed pacing, overly sexual dynamic, and lack of subtlety, combined with things being a bit jank due to being an alpha, can leave some of the experience feeling as silly as it is sexy. Also, I worry the core concept of the game, fattening a health teacher as her lesson plan, is going to get blurred with all the extra bells and whistles. Cults, extra girls, etc. I especially think stats should affect Daisy, making her humiliating contrast lesson plans if youre in good strength, or testing you on fats on her body if you’re smart enough, etc.

I also think you should have to pay to get food for her each Friday. This would encourage working, help the pace, and give some players a chance to feed even more food than others.

Anyway, I enjoyed it, looking forward to future updates, and wanted to give my two cents on it. I like Daisy, so I’m rooting for this game. Also, ASAP add Daisy or her last name to more windows, “Teacher” is used in far too many jank locations, like her stat screen.

6 Likes

@Muffintopmanor1
Thank you for this great feedback, this will certainly help me make this game better in the next update.

On the point of pacing, right now i increased the weight gain speed for Daisy by x3 because i felt there wasn’t enough content in the early alpha to warrant the wait. This will get tuned to the intended amount when there is more to do in the game.

Pay for food is something that will happen in the next update. I will implement it in a way where it is optional to do so but when you do it you increase the speed the character gains weight at.

Changing Teacher to Daisy in dialogue and UI will be an easy change, something i forgot because the Teacher had no name until 3 days before i released the early alpha haha.

Subtlety in writing is something i have troubles with but i will try to make it a little bit more realistic, because your point about some things going from normal to sexual way too fast is something i agree with. This does not mean i will decrease the amount of sexual content btw, just need to have some better writing to leads up to the sexual parts.

3 Likes

I happily agree with everything you say. I’m not asking for less sexual content, just a bit more build-up, and requirements for earning that change in dynamic or character.

And thanks for responding so fast! I appreciate it and hope to support future updates!