Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

hey um i had an idea: maybe some way to capture people without having to get them to low health?

that’d too easy. So, no.

I mean it’s not that easy starting out but definitely easy when you get high enough levels plus I think the person who suppose to answer is the creator of the game itself not you.

1 Like

but when your level gets too high it becomes a problem

The next build will have a “false swipe” skill to try to alleviate overkill issues. Unfortunately, there’s too many design elements stuck together for me to make a major design change like simplifying people capture at this point… Sorry about that!

4 Likes

Just remembered something cause playing through the game once more cause i’m bored atm but will morality mean something later on? And I know this probably isn’t going to happen but will the Main character be able to get bigger then the other characters so that a “Solo” type of run is possible?

My current plan is for ‘morality’ to affect the ending… Basically, the group you affiliate with dictates an endgame scenario, and based on your morality, you’ll get 1 of 3 endings --rather than bad/neutral/good, it’ll be greedy/neutral/encouraging. At least, that’s the vague plan…

It’s actually been a while since I’ve engaged with that particular system (because it’s still quite a ways in the future) that I’ve actually forgotten what existing choices prompt morality changes. Undoubtedly, I’ll have to insert new choices when the endgame is actually on the cusp of existence.

That said, a lot of it will be down to how you treat the major recruitables, most of whom will be present in the endgame for one final encounter.

As for your latter question… If you mean with respect to combat balance, my intent is for a ‘solo’ run to be difficult (maybe really difficult?), but doable. If you mean with respect to like sprites/art, well… at one point, I intended kui to have an exclusive final size, but i’m not too sure now.

5 Likes

Sort of expected that a solo run would be a challenge run.

With Kui being the main character, it would be fitting that she’d be the one who would end up becoming the fattest one of the playable characters and NPCs.

Don’t know what you have planned for the end of the game, as that’s mostly to be seen as of now at your discretion. But if I were to assume, it would be a splash screen showing off the characters at their current size/max size.

Interesting, and thank u for answering. One final question though that’s actually a bit smaller and seems more manageable. Have you considered making the fatter enemies give more mercy points? each “rank” of them giving one more point?

2 Likes

Random idea since in the current patch it mentions that we will eventually feed the fairy in the future an interesting idea is to have more NPCs like this and some of them depending on what you feed them whether it’s food or people influences the end result like for example if you feed an NPC a lot of people then you make a boss fight in a future phase and if you feed them food in a future phase they give you an item which also leads into another idea could we get equipment that provides passive effects like increase healing, food, xp, damage based on type more things to look for and build around

Eat says that it “Grants fullness = to the foe’s max HP!”, but it works more like Spare, only it restores as much fullness as their current HP. For example, an enemy with 20/270 HP will restore 20 fullness rather than 270 fullness. I don’t know how to feel when they eat an XL cow and it only gave them 3 fullness.

Also, is there a way to store more than 5 party members? I don’t like the idea of axing off a party member I currently have for a new one. I understand stuff like Rumia and Rachel (no way I was letting her live after the intro) or with that one girl and Phoebe, but it came as a shock to me after Rachel came back from work and I accidentally fed them to my character. Of course I am not saying have more than 5 fight, but more like the excess members hang out in the home area on standby, or attempt to eat each other or you if you leave them alone for too long.

Does this choice change the gameplay in any way?

It changes a certain character’s name.

1 Like

herokero, can you make it so you don’t have to pay a subscription to read Fatties Eating Fatties! on writing.com? Cause I can only read like 6 chapters :frowning:

Lord, I wish I had that power! So much good stuff trapped there…

that said, here’s a github archive(?) that functions seemingly well last time I messed with it. It’s not up to date, exactly, but it’s only behind five months i think?

https://ackater.github.io/writing.com-archival/#/1389783-Fatties-Eating-Fatties-version-2-0-/

Can’t go further than chapter 12. There is 2 options but I can’t click on them. What should I do? I picked chubby/fat and with fat kids + being a stay at home mom and at last I picked Mary being fat

That would be something for the site owners to handle and it’s quite clear they aren’t gonna remove that limitation.
It is technically possible, reloading the page over and over again and the like. But yes it’s a shitty thing to do. A few years ago everyone could read interactive stories without issues, then they made it so that only people who were logged in could read stuff, then this mess came into effect (I even remember that they tried to implement a way for you to mine crypto for them instead of paying a subscription. I wish I was joking.)

It’s either what herrokero said and read it github, or for someone to transfer the entire story over to chyoa.com instead.
Best option would be if AO3 were to implement interactive stories as well.

1 Like

So, basically I can’t read it? Okay, thanks for the help!

Not all branches are finished. I believe there isn’t past that chapter.

1 Like

More responses! Sorry these are late, I’ve been busy with tests of a nature.

@magmalantern That’s not a bad idea. ATM I’ve forgotten how I coded/evented the mercy point system–
it used to be an item at one point, e.g. a think that existed in your inventory, but I think I changed it to be a variable, which in rpgmaker terms is just a number w/o context. If mercy points are literal items, what you’re suggesting is a mostly effortless tweak; if they aren’t, then it’s a fair bit more complicated. But I do like that suggestion, and I may try to implement that in the nebulous future.

@Arin_Williams I had wanted to do that in early concept builds, but largely scrapped it, on account of it requiring the tracking of either a lot of switches or variables across a broad swath (swatch?) of the game. In my current dev process, which is building the game in phase chunks, that isn’t just unfeasible, but actively problematic, as I have to account for all the stuff I’ve already built while also adding ‘new’ stuff. It also ideally requires a bunch of semi-unique assets in order to justify it, which, again, isn’t the worst, but not presently efficient to do at this point in time. And as for equipment, well… I wanted to have joke equipment–clothing, underwear, etc., but in the end, everyone’s gonna be naked blobs, so I figured it was moot.

@davidsandersondone Oof, that sounds like I was inconsistent with my tooltip or descriptions or something! Good catch, I’ll be sure to look at it. Re: characters… it personally breaks my heart to have any of these ladies eat one another, or for the player have to otherwise miss out on having a certain party member, but a core conceit of the game, in my heart, is for an experience that fosters replayability, and being forced to decide who you want to join you is tantamount to that.
That said, I absolutely concede that it is kind of a dick move.