Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

ah i just replaced the file, and things started working perfectly. cheers mate

Bug report:

npcs not disappearing after certain cutscenes, reloading the room brings back the npcs but they can no longer be interacted with; like in the Ming or Prishka cutscenes, note that I could recruit Priya via the lectern in the club room despite her not being and Prishka being at home despite me giving her 5 skinnies

Tried increasing Jeff’s E. attack via the self support, it would let me keep doing it and when I tried to view his stats via status it crashed

The ineffective animamaids don’t drop exp or money after beating them in the bonus grinding room

The buses let me access the beach area early; I assume that this happens because, it is the default location taken to when you decline with the x button. Note: if I were to exit east it would just spawn me next to the sleeping fatty

All interesting bugs, thank you!
Do you remember any other NPCs with those issues?

I don’t know if this is the only example but in phase 2 The Rumia npc in the old apartment could be deleted by using order and entering as Rumia

I did some more testing with the Jeff bug I found and it turns out it was separate bugs, just checking his stats on status crashes the game

For some reason he has infinite support points.
Also, I think it’s character specific if he gains stats from supports
I tested it with Nanette & Phoebe and he didn’t get stat improvements from Nan but got it from Phoebe

On another note, size increases have strange interactions with cutscenes and its dialogue like the size increase dialogue plays ontop of the cutscene and it also plays interspersed with the regular cutscene dialogue; vaguely remember textboxes overlapping in 0.52 but it still needs further testing to make sure thats the case for 0.6.1

1 Like

How do I get to phoebe again? Its been like a year since I last played and I forget how you get past the cultist dude to the suburbs.

@Fish4 Yeah, there was an error with Jeff’s status page, though it’s fixed in the dev build. I’ll look at the other issues… Seems like Jeff really got messed up in the new build.

@Beraxillia talk to the cultist in the screen just north of that one, the gas station. Then you can continue to the suburbs. It’s not immediately clear what you have to do there, and I’ve since adjusted the one’s dialogue to mention finding their commander. Sorry about that!

Just updated to 0.6.0.1 and ported my saves, both glitches are fixed now, I still have a Gain Trooper party member, but I can now receive a Cultist party member, and can get past Grace’s first text box as it no longer loops, cheers, dude

Questions, how do I remove a party member without eating them, why am I unable to feed my party unfeds after capturing them, and how do I get the Government agent lady to join me?

you have to vore party member to remove them, you need a betrayal token for it,

don’t know about the unfeds, did you use the capture unfed skill, or the normal capture skill? because that would be my guess as the capture unfed skill might turn them into a quest item and prevent you from eating them

spoiler for how to get the agent you have to sacrifice a party member to Expa to get the item needed to recruit her, if you don’t want to lose an actual party member go find one of the generic party member you can recruit and use them for it as you can just go get another one again

so they were asking on how to avoid the betrayal way of removing the party member which used to be possible

then the option to get rid of party members is to feed them to new party members you’re trying to recruit, or to sac them to Expa

Except I want to not eat them and instead have them around when I want to bring them back into my party again.

Presently, the ability to have recruit/keep a character around without them being in the active party isn’t in the game; this is to allow unrecruited characters to have their own “stories” independent of the player. This far, this only really applies to the characters from the first phase being meetable in phase 2, although in phase 3 there’ll be opportunities to see everyone in some capacity.

Because of that being my primary design/intent, so to speak, the ability to have recruited-but-not-active characters is currently not a priority.
I’m not ruling it out, or anything, but if I were to implement it, it wouldn’t be for a while, if only because it’d be yet another thing for me to keep track of while building content.

Sorry about that!

that fine it’s good to try different things out to see the path they take in games

Hey so I can’t seem to find the doll for Phoebe’s kid anywhere. Is it missing or something?

Check the apartments!
I wanna say it’s the floor above yours, but it’s definitely the north building.

Don’t know if this is known but I guess if you have 5 characters (like the teacher and jeff) before Rachel come back from work and have no more room, picking the option to have her eat someone (Like the teacher), it won’t let her come back into the party anyway

I found some buggs in chapter 1 after eathing Rachel using an Betrayal Token if you go to the penthouse you can recruit her back plus she apears at Offices even if you have eaten her whith an Betrayal Token and in chapter 2 after eathing Charity (Betrayal Token of cousre) she can be recruited back.
Sory if there where known buggs.

@kato Oops, I did not know that, thanks! I need to go back over how the game tracks party members…

@alextoader648 Those were also unknown, seems like Rachel’s just bugging out all over. Thanks for reporting that, and feel free to mention any others you encounter.