Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

Basically, talk to her and then talk to her again, its a bit weird to recruit her cause for me it glitched for a bit. But once u do, you basically gotta sacrifice a person in your group and then u can get her. Just use one of the nameless characters that are around.

idk about all the other stuff. But the party members thing doesn’t seem like a glitch to me and seems like a purposeful addition to the game. Yes u can only have 5 active but having the 1 extra is just a nice touch cause its just a “hey you may not like the characters kit but u like the character” type of thing. So u can still bring em along without having to use em :+1: Personally i use the slot for Ming

Bug report

When I was playing the game, bur for some reason either rumia or Kui were weak, despite being either plumpers or fattys, only causing 0 damage to enemy npcs.

So, right now I had no choice but to delete the game for now & wait for the ham update until the issues are resolved.

the dev said you needed a specific item for her and the agent. but i have no idea what it could be.

Well when u do talk to penny and when she asks u to test her machine, make sure u have a party member u don’t mind using. Then give her what comes out of the machine.

1 Like

how do i give her the bellyup item if she won’t join my party?

also can you recruit carmen yet?

apparently if i recruited a specific character it locks you from recruiting her

Oh yeah I think for penny its the milf, not phoebe but the other one that u get beat by early in the game

1 Like

i think i banished rachel into the ether, she went to work, and then i paid the debt, and now i can’t find her anymore

1 Like

i think i found an bug where your at the school and the after her sister gets eaten she still there after she is eaten plus at she still at house it might need to fix

good thing i didnt do that

Hey everyone! Sorry for the long bout of radio silence! Recent new job has basically left me only able to work on things over the weekends, and then my computer died, nearly taking everything with it. Emphasis on ‘nearly.’
I DID recover everything, but between that episode and subsequently getting a new comp, and work, progress has, uh, slowed.
Thank you to everyone who has posted here in the interim; the enthusiasm and the assistance offered to others has been fulfilling to see.

@lazer_kid Thank you! Rachel is a favorite of mine, with her angry brows, and Jamie’s… grown on me, haha.

@Argos1_X I’m glad you like what you’ve seen! And re: 0 damage, I’ll look into what might have caused that. Hopefully I’ll find it…

@magmalantern You flatter me, sir! But thank you. <3

@Fish4 Your bug reports and gameplay analyses are incredibly useful. Thank you for the documentation.

@gumball.cabrera115 It looks like most of your questions have been answered(?) but for the two that appear to remain, Carmen is not yet recruitable, and Penny is recruitable in the Expa route (reject Cult and GAIN) by talking to her while you have the Belly-Up Cat-V, or whatever its called, by sacrificing a party member.

@Reapier I can literally see in my head why that happened. I’m so sorry! It was meant to correct one oversight, but it seems it broke something else.

@PRO_MASTER360 Hmm. Perhaps I need to rework their logic.

Broadly speaking, the thing with penny is that she logically shouldn’t be recruitable by the other factions, being a devoted company woman. Perhaps the solution might be to remove her from the non-Expa routes, replace her with a generic NPC offering the same procedure?

2 Likes

i kinda like the penny character as an recruitable character i would say keep it the recruitable you should add more weight stages tho

i been thinking for an new character if you want any new character ideas i will private message you if need any ideas just say yes if you need any if no its fine

Have you considered adding more sound effects to scenes such as burps, swallowing sounds, ect similar to the Rachel scene at the beginning of the game?

2 Likes

hmmm thats not bad of an idea

First off, I have been absolutely enamored with this game! I have been lurking on this forum for a while now, and I’ve finally worked up the guts (hehe) to make an account on here. It’s really awesome to see WG/ vore be expanded upon (haha) into a fully fledged world! That being said-
I’d love to contribute to the game with some bug reports I have encountered (for context, I am at phase 2 and taking the neutral path against GAIN and the cult, my party is overlevelled by about 10, and this is all starting on a my first playthrough)

As follows:

Stopped being able to save progress after completing the Predatory Loans quest
“Is That a Penny?” skill will still show Phoebe’s portrait if used by another character, even after being eaten
Unable to use the same staircase to go back up to the surface as you used to go back underground

P.S. Thanks again for your time and I wish you the best on your projects!

1 Like

Hey there !

Just wanted to say that i’ve been really enjoying the game

I’ve joined the patreon and sent you a message there :wink:

Great game overall ! You have all my support

1 Like

A character’s stats should describe them, but their skills should define them.

The customizable skill system you added to the game was a great addition;
it added more replay value with the freedom to customize your party however
it’s not perfect. I feel that the player should forced to make a trade off like how the survivor and all-out attacks skills are.
Somewhat like the pokemon nature system in which a stat would be raised by x, but another stat would be lowered by x.

Currently the game is physically oriented; an ego rebalance may be necessary

A major problem with the game right now, is most characters and moves feel the same because they suffer from a very limited skill set
since most moves are the similar but have a bigger multiplier. I suggest adding character specific passives to make them feel more distinguished from one another
for example, if Rachel had a passive skill that healed the party for 8%,but takes away 6% of Rachel’s hp if she has more health than 80% of max it would cement her as a healer that has manage hp to heal,
or if rumia had a passive skill that scales atk and E. atk off of her fullness but the fuller she is the slower she is; it would give her a more distinct identity from Kui and give digestol more uses.
I suggest looking to pokemon’s moves for inspiration like reversal or water spout; the move nurse is the most mechanically interesting ,move in the game because it provides the player a choice
“should I risk taking Rachel’s hp to heal or should I self-fondle and risk dying” In short, skills are a major part in gameplay and determines the game’s replay value.

Also the game has a lot more vertical progression compared to the horizontal progression