Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

There is not. It never really occurred to me to do so, given the nature of the game… I suppose I could always add it at some point, though for logic reasons it wouldn’t change the characters’ canonical sizes for the sake of cutscenes and when you’re in your base/party management…

good to know
thought that there might be cuz i really liked the clothed sprites (especially the ones about to rip), and once i leveled past them i wanted to go back from time to time

i would pay for something like that into the game… and a furry playable character XD
for the later i would even help with portraits and stuff, even if its just a character with no dialog XD

Definitely a good point to bring up, kind of gives thoughts that there could have been a potential faction created by us aka the player to create our own commi fatty revolutionary faction/army.

If said player, AKA us wanted to go the whole anti-capitalist route.

1 Like

Rachel better be the bigger version of that blob of a cow on next update

And plz make sure that the next update, the current save is working for it… Probably not :(… Just make sure everyone is a moving humongous blob by the the next update comes, size 8 should be the blob v1 yet decided to stop it at size 7… Hmmmmm…

Where do I get diet soda and how do I meet the demands of Phoebe’s daughters?

Diet soda? check the vending machine on the top floor of the apartments! the same floor you meet the daughter

1 Like

am having trouble with the game here’s what it says cannot read properly ‘string’ of undefined and it’s mostly the damage/ actor/action. So if you could fix this I will be most grateful

I like to report a bug, for some reason I’m unable to use the classroom after recruiting the red-headed School students

Unfortunately, I have a bunch of things running that could have triggered that. I can and will look into it, but to better identify the problem, I’ll need more specific information, like if it was during combat, what phase, what location, and what party members you had.

I apologize for the crash!

By red-head, do you mean Jamie?
Are you in phase 1 or phase 2? The classrooms aren’t open until phase 2.

It’s was the combat it was crashing on

Where were you when it happened?
Did it crash upon battle entry, or did you use a certain skill first? What characters do you have?

You mentioned actor, so it might be something tied to your party.

It’s was crashing when your in jail and trying eat the npc and also on cambat entry

I’ll look over the prison section again, then. Thanks for clarifying!

1 Like

great thanks for doing this

Do you plan to make more games like this?

Well, this game is still currently in development, and it’s been like 2 years(?!) at this point, so…
Probably not? At one point I wanted to alternate doing main game updates with mini-game projects, ala- the Phoebe christmas game, but once I got a full-time job that kinda became untenable.

That’s not to say I don’t get the occasional idea for a new game, but like, FEF ain’t yet finished for me to get to that.

5 Likes

How’s it going with the bugs find anything