Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

Some things I’ve ran into in the latest version:

-In phase 3 prison, if I talk to the guard at the entrance to one of the hallways, a whole appears in the wall here even though
I never gave Nanette what she asked for. (This was the Phase 3 start option, if it matters, haven’t started from the game’s beginning yet.)

-It doesn’t seem to be recognizing that I finished Carmen’s quest and giving her the key. I can give her the key, exit the school building, and them come back and doing it all over again. I haven’t seen any appearance of anything in her quest journal either (Starting in phase 2).

-Priya’s sister still hangs out at the school entrance even after getting eaten (phase 2 start).

-I have in my phase 2 start party Kui, Rachel, Jamie, Nanette, and Penny, yet I can also still recruit one of Ming or Priya. This might not be a glitch if one of those in my party is not supposed to count as a main character. If it matters, this happened after I sacrificed a generic to for the Expanda formula. When I went back to try and replicate the feat after getting over 5 members when sacrificing a party member (Rachel), it didn’t work- I couldn’t recruit Ming after picking up Priya.

-Rachel shows up again in the apartment if you sacrifice her to get the Expanda formula as if you had sent her on a job.

-In the school, I can’t get this door to do anything other than briefly open and close. It’s been this way since the halls have cleared out after talking to Priya, I think.

Oh shit did the amount of characters u can recruit change? I swear it used to be 5 then plus 2 addtional back ground ones <:l Damn.

You can recruit 5 main characters, every generic npc that lets you, and the two side characters. My apartment was super crowded by the end of act two.

1 Like

Oh okay, I guess that’s my bad. I was slow to complete my faction’s goals so I was already level 40 or whatever by the time that phase ended, meaning I didn’t unlock Jamie’s quest until after the prison escape.

For some reason I can only get 5 main characters and 1 side character. Is there something wrong with Shelia?

Speaking of the side characters, how is Maria recruited in-game?

@Scarecrow_Golem very useful post, thank you. Looking at those now.

@magmalantern does the five include the main character? You can only recruit 5 of the major characters, so if you recruited 3 from phase 1 and 2 from phase 2, that’s it.

@Villainova you need to have gotten her fired in phase 1, then you can find her in phase 2.

1 Like

Huh, thats weird. I swear at some point or another u could just recruit 4, then another 2. didn’t know it was just 5 you could get. weird

Great update overall ! Finally manage to get to it this weekend and it didn’t disappoint thanks Herokero for continuing FEF

I get to restart from the beginning and no bug encountered in phase 1 for 7.0.1

Phase 2 on the other hand has the Wedding quest bugged if you go to the church with a Nanette lvl30 (my Kui was 25), the scene will trigger with Polly and leave a sprite of Nanette outside, it’s not very troublesome

When you return to the beach after doing the circle for the Cult your crew’s sprites aren’t showing there’s only Kui

At lvl 37 with Kui the fairy forces me into phase 3 (i thought it was lvl40) my other characters were above 40 though

On phase 3, the Ham was fun to play, the only real way to get fatter here is to capture the fatties, i don’t know if you plan something else to ease the leveling other than farming (The cooking grease from the beach is a nice spot)

Level design of the Ham was nice , the roly poly game got me frustrated because i play on mouse and got too fast lol

I managed to get all the new sizes and damn those are good :wink: (Still wishes that Nanette’s pear shape was even more pronounced with less boobs and belly and more ass)

Sheila was a really good surprise ! And hopefully Rachel’s boobs will surpass her belly at some point :wink:

Take care Herokero ! And thanks again !

2 Likes

How do i recruit Priya from the school and the lady from the expa lab?

How can I recruit Susan to the party?

is there a guide on how to recruit all the characters?

1 Like

Priya is recruited from feeding her sister a thing from Bluebell (I forgot the name) or giving her 5 people. The lady from expa you have to side with expa and sacrifice someone to get the experimental belly up thing and give it to her

@1114 You’ll need Priya first, then you need to support with her in the penthouse. Then you can find her at the school.

@Mattyp I believe most of the cast now log their recruitments as quests, with the exception of Penny, whose recruitment can be seen in Bioshock God’s above post, the generics, who will just join you, and the friends/side chars, who need specific other party members to trigger them.

I’ll maybe make a text guide for them when it’s all said and done.

Ok so i think Priya’s quest could be bugged because i can’t enter her house, whenever i interact i get a message about the fact her family lives there and then nothing happens.

For companions, i think i understood them all, my only question is about the white girl with black hair and elegant black clothes , i have no idea about where i can find her

i remember jenny from the school, but who’s priya?

do you mean the secret agent lady?
if so you need to sacrifice a person for the experimental bellyUP and give that to her

I don’t know is she’s a secret agent, it’s just the white girl with black hair and elegant black clothes, i don’t know her name.

Isn’t the one that can be recruited through giving her the experimental belly up the one with a yellow sweater? Because I’m not talking about her.

where is she on the map?

No idea bro, i don’t even know where to find her but i know she’s s companion because when i started from stage 3 i had her as a companion, but now i can’t find her in stage 2