Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

Top floor, where you fought grace.

In phase 1? How do you find it after giving Nanette five skinny people?

You can go to top floor at any time, it’s not specifically in the room you fought Grace.

The top floor, where you find Grace. It’s in the vending machine in the top left corner.

One note, you can’t grab it until you actually need it though. Since, why would need diet soda when you want to get big.

So until you actually start the quest to get it, it’ll just sit there.

hey when you finish the noisy noisy neighbor is it posable for the wife to eat the neighbors or not in the other phases.
Edit: and how do i lower my morality just for funs.

The noisy neighbor questline will reach its conclusion in the next update, when I let the player return to the city.

And the morality system is a little underbaked at the moment. The intent was for it to change based partially on what characters you recruited, and how you treated certain npcs in the endgame… And maybe other as scenarios.

Oh ok cant wait for end game than, for now the game is amazing keep it up the good work.

I found a game stopper: after I eat Bertha in the prison, the screen goes dark and I can’t move anywhere. (I can however call up the menu).

There’s some possible errors with the skill selection. Phoebe has the WEAK Enemy Spotted skill and can capture/spare enemies, whereas Polly seems to lack any of the side character/pred skills.

There seems to be some skill discrepancies between the chapter two/three starting options and starting the game as normal.

• Chapter 2 Jennie lacks her Bellya, Wide Bellya, Gutcheck, WEAK Enemy Spotted, Gutshake, Tighten, and Flex Skills.

• Chap 2 start Rachel is missing titshake, titcheck, booba, and wide booba.

• Chapter 2 start Kui is missing Gutshake, Buttshake, and Titshake.

• Chap 3 start Phoebe is missing the skills she learns
    when
    Jeff joins the team (Bang, Love-Dovey Guard Crush, and Lovey-Dovey Headlock).

• Chapter 3 Skein only has like her starting abilities. Her missing skills include Titshake, Titcheck, booba, MoBooba, Wiide Booba, MoSelf-Fondle, and Bounce

• Chap 3 Kui is missing Self-Fondle and False Swipe.

2 Likes

What are the characters that don’t affect the main number of party members i know the scientist, teacher, and cowgirl are some of them, are there anymore.

GAIN and the cult each have one as well, exclusive to them.
The friend characters also don’t count (Susan, Polly and Maria) although they may get their own limiting number in the future.

Ok thank you for telling me this helps a ton
Edit: the max patry number is 6 right

1 Like

That’s correct. I suppose that could be stated more clearly somewhere…

1 Like

ok thank you and sorry for the amount of questions

So, I have a question about the max party number limit. Would it be possible at all to remove the max party limit or at least have some means of “recruiting” a character without having them in your active party, because it would be nice to be able to gather all potential party members into one spot instead of having them in the world or have them not come with to the next phase (I have not tried to see if characters you can recruit disappear if you never take either of the choices.) if not, then that’s okay. thank you for your time.

If I’m understanding you correctly, the short answer is “no,” but the long answer is “yes”.
Essentially, both the major character limit, as well as the mutually exclusive character choices, are arbitrary restrictions I’ve decided, as part of an interest in making the game have branching/semi-unique scenarios. At this point in time, removing the restrictions would cause me to have to re-think/implement most of the content (scenes or otherwise) that are conditional on characters being out of your party or not.

That said, even though it’s a ways off, I’m vaguely planning for how I might add a new game plus feature that would allow you to recruit characters noncanonically, and raise the party size limit.

2 Likes

I have an idea for a mod for a particular game if your interested in hearing me out about it, of course its for after your done with completing the creation of your game, if you don’t mind that is.

hello may i ask where in the game is “mhor Marketing” i can’t find it

It’s the other tall building in the main city map.

hello, is there a way to go back to a specific sprite stage on a playable character? just for cosmetic reason