Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

Do you plan to make more games like this?

Well, this game is still currently in development, and it’s been like 2 years(?!) at this point, so…
Probably not? At one point I wanted to alternate doing main game updates with mini-game projects, ala- the Phoebe christmas game, but once I got a full-time job that kinda became untenable.

That’s not to say I don’t get the occasional idea for a new game, but like, FEF ain’t yet finished for me to get to that.

5 Likes

How’s it going with the bugs find anything

Is there any way to go back to the main story, go back to the mainland, at the end of the game? And, at the end of the game, is it an option to add people to your team that wasn’t present before?

Well, the present content ends in your faction base. This is mostly so I didn’t have to re-inplement the overworld, and all the associated logic, at that point in time. The next content update will add most of the overworld back with new content/enemies/quests.

As far as recruiting the other party members in endgame, that won’t be an option, but I’m kicking around new game plus bonuses in that direction.

But I need the game actually done before I mess with that.

3 Likes

as new game plus content would be a good idea

2 Likes

How do you unlock Skein?

@Grandking1011

In phase 2 either bring a party or a NPC party member like a cult member or a GAIN member and unlock the EXO building, get the worker ID card and go and meet Penny, give her either a party member you don’t care about or one of the NPC party member, this will give you an item that Skein drinks and then you have to find her at certain locations, the game tells you where she might be going to, at the end she’s be at upper downtown where you have to beat a fatty cop to unlock her

Where is the key for the cafeteria? Is it a phase 3 only thing? A written guide for this game feels sorely needed.

@KavvanShrike

There are a couple of ways to get a key to the cafeteria. You can either go to the Expa gift shop and buy one or visit the prison and there is a free one on the floor in one of the rooms. (These are both in phase 2.)

Once I finish the quest for Polly, by delivering the cake and going through the whole cutscene thing, the bakery still says that it has to be delivered and doesn’t allow me to enter. So, what should I do?

1 Like

The bakery isn’t actually important anymore, unless you need it for the Priksha quest. Polly should be in her apartment now.

Will the fairy be playable by the next update?

She will be! Currently working on eventing it.

1 Like

I’d like to point out that if you recruit Ming the bus driver, despite the game saying that you can’t use the bus in Phase 2 Ming will still drive you around. This is a good thing because the consequence of losing fast travel only makes you take longer to get places and adds nothing to the game play. I hope that you don’t change that and remove the dialog that indicates it will happen.

1 Like

Man, I hope someone makes a guide for this, I want to get back into it but feel a smidge overwhelmed, haha.

2 Likes

How do you unlock Maria?

Side with Gwen at bluebell.

Sorry about that, haha.
If it makes you feel any better, I try to tutorialize or otherwise explain most(?) of the more abstract/obtuse mechanics.

Gameplaywise it’s basically just a simple turn based rpg.

Majority of the complexity comes from character recruitment.

1 Like

Is there any way to access Bella or Maria from the shortcut in the act 2 part skip?