Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

Merp.

Found a bunch little errors in her change dialogue besides the graphic error, so that was a silver lining…

Really good update, Leveling doesn’t feel as slow, updated pictures look great and new enemies look great as well. I had some ideas that could be interesting: 1. it would be cool to see more variety of stat skills to pick up like speed, crit up, healing up and more of the all out attack and survivor type skills 2. It would be nice to see more skinny characters be able to use the belly up cat-v though from what I remember you were gonna cut back on creating new party members 3. now this one is a bit weird but could it be possible to have a side quest with the belly up cat-v to increase it’s potency and have it effect fatty companions as a sort of “mega evolution” to their character I could see it as you have to go through a somewhat long and complicated quest and build up a relationship with the companions but they’ll be powerful and their story or description would change to reflect their more personal ideal selves like Ming for example could grow bigger and taller to sort of reflect her desire of becoming bigger or something. To end off great update I am excited for more

before i realized i was playing 0.52 version and after switching i have to say every version is really good
but like i mentioned about selling stuff a idea if you are worried about breaking the economy of the game
try this
(using 100% fat milk as a example)
the milk cost 100 dollars so simply cut the price in half and there you go it sells for 50 dollars
just take the original price and cut it in half
as for the place where you can sell stuff
why not the gas station

wasn’t a complaint, I’m loving the new art works and hopefully the other major characters get new art

I can’t find the Motalban Apartment expa machine

check your penthouse

1 Like

Thanks man I feel stupid lol

No worries! In your defense, it was kind of a cheeky location

I do believe rpgmaker defaults or otherwise has a setting that dictates sellback price, and it might be 50% as default. Might be wrong on that though.

My concern re: economy is more that I think 80% of enemies have like a guaranteed drop, and I was concerned about, idk, grinding out drops to sell…
But now I’m less concerned about that.

My intent is to actually make the fried chicken shop (aka the free heal building) just an all-purpose food place, because it’s rather silly to have a bunch of microshops to keep track of on my end. And so you’ll be able to sell back there as well.

I’ll probably keep the microshops, but make them eatable, because there presently isn’t enough core options imo.

I love the game can’t wait till phase 3 ngl

Thanks a ‘ton’ (badump-tish) for the praise and suggestions! What the passive system design can and can’t apply, I don’t fully know yet – I intend to explore that some more – but I want to keep expanding build options for sure.

It’s not exactly the same as your cat -v suggestion for skinnies, but in addition to the major characters and the replaceable generics, there will be other ‘extra characters’ as well.

But I like your suggestion for cat-v applied to major characters. I’ll have to mull over that one.

1 Like

I’m excited to start putting it together!
The gameplay and design systems really feels like it’s in a good place now, so I don’t have to focus as much behind me anymore.

2 Likes

Charity was kind of a special case, in that her previous art was from the og 0.1 build, which used janky MS Paint because I didn’t know how to art yet.

I’m mostly happy with all of the bust/body art since --i still like how Bella’s art turned out, and that wasn’t too long after that, iirc. Nanette got one mainly because I could use Charity as a loose size reference (of the illustration parameters, not their actual builds), and because I really really like drawing pears, lol.

The Priya in-game is actually version 2, an entirely new piece replacing one that I don’t think had been made public, because she received a redesign between 0.5 and 0.6.

Ideally, I’d like to have new pieces for certain size milestones, but I’m not confident enough in recapturing their looks that I could replicate them in new poses/sizes. Real lightning-in-a-bottle syndrome.
But… I’ll never say never…

Also random question what happened to Gloria being in the game I noticed she hasn’t appeared in these versions?

Side note on the game that’s good the system seems going good so that also helps for I am guessing it makes it so you can focus more on content?

Talking to Darlene should give you the ID, though there won’t be a message popup

@shadowfreak Gloria was a very tertiary character in the original interactive, which is why she simply reused grace’s sprite. Technically, charity was one too, but her relationship with grace had more meat to it.

She’s still referenced in bios and conversations, and I may put her back in at some point, but she doesn’t serve a particular storyline as it is, so there’s not a huge priority for her atm.

1 Like

Have you ever thought about releasing a debug version to help with QA testing?

I’m in Phase 2… do i get penny in phase 2 or 3? because I don’t want agent Skein so i can get penny :grinning:I sided with Expa

So, how do you recruit agent skein?

@guessers123 you can recruit penny in phase 2, once you’ve got the cat-v serum

@Capo889 there’s an event in the expa building that gives you the necessary item to recruit her.

@Fish4 what mostly seems to get me with bugs are little one off things that turn out to be the one thing needed for someone’s progress.
Short of adding a means to instantly level up or recruit a character or 1 of every item, I can’t exactly think of what a debug would do for when I fail to account for a softlock or some other mistake. That’s not to say I’m against it, just that it doesn’t exactly address my particular bug history.
(I may add the aforementioned level ups, etc. in the future).

1 Like

But what about the in game inflation of the bluebell special prices? lol well grinding for items to sell back at half price to save up for bluebells specials would make the price increase justified