Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

Question, if I chose Rachel instead of Rumia, where can I locate Rumia after she leaves the apartment above her old one?

Also, since I want to go the Hero route, where & how can I accumulate more moral points, and if possible I would like to know if you’ll be adding a morally good aligned faction in the future for this game?

That’s all for Rumia now, just a quick “look at how fat I’ve gotten without you, you jerk”-type update. Rachel’s got something similar if you didn’t recruit her.
Generally-speaking, there won’t be a consistent rhyme or reason to what unrecruited characters will be available to talk to; the ‘R’ girls, for example, are just doing their own thing, while characters like Bella and Nanette are conversely pretty much fixed to a new location for their own story.

As for your route questions… I don 't want to say too much, because it’s a)not set in stone yet, and b)a little spoilery in plot, but…
Presently speaking, the shape the morality system will take is Encourager/Neutral/Selfish (or Feeder/Neutral/Greedy?), which loosely maps to Hero/Neutral/Villain, but well, isn’t, exactly…
This morality will be determined by your willingness to eat/betray party members, or how you resolve certain quests. The morality system will only affect the ending, although there is mild conditional dialogue if you’ve refused to eat people in certain scenes. But, at this point in time, this system isn’t implemented, because… well, I need the game to be ‘done’ before I can figure out how to quantify the morality numbers.
As for a good faction, well… the short answer is ‘no,’ but the long answer is, ‘the factions all technically have their good elements, but they’re also all doing sketch things.’
Basically, anything morality-related requires the game to be beatable first for that to actually pay off.

1 Like

Understandable sound

In 0.52 Phoebe used to the undisputed best character; she’s still the best but to a lesser extreme. She really has it all: great stats and amazing move pool

Jeff was moved up from A to S for 3 simple reasons better pool, a great passive in 1# Jerk,
and realizing his greatest strength is that he doesn’t need any resources to be useful

Jamie is a good character, great atk, strong essence, her defense weakness could be supplanted by the passive denfense ups, but the main thing keeping her from being S is that it’s either Jamie or Phoebe

Rumia and are more less the same, but makes Rumia better is that she grants easier access to Phoebe; their main benefit is that all 3 elements.

Rachel is around B, Haven’t really her that much to form a solid opinion

Bella and Nanette have the same problem of the game not really needing a tank to sponge dmg. The only reason why Bella is higher is because her essence is great for grinding

2 Likes

This is fascinating! I really appreciate this as a point of reference for character balancing, which I will say outright I am probably not good at.

Phoebe has High hp, The one of the highest attack in the game, high defense, mediocre, mediocre ego, below avg speed, and avg luck

Has 2 great recoveries “Moself-fondle,” and “is that a penny?”

MSF is just a great personal recovery

But ITaP is down right broken; full party healing, including Phoebe, and lust not really mattering

Her inability to spare or capture never comes into play

Milkshake has niche use cases but it’s still a nice option to have

Bang has no purpose at the moment

Flex has an interesting use besides just increasing her atk to an absurd level which is with cater; costs too little

Cheer!! is a great support

Lovey-Dovey Guard Crush just replaces her regular atk

Since Jeff and Phoebe are connected by the hip

I’ll go over Jeff as well,

He has below average hp, heavily below avg atk, pitiful defense, pitiful ego, decent agility, and below average luck

Husbandly kiss has no purpose at the moment

Husbandly Heal doesn’t work as intended

Lecture doesn’t work either, but when lecture and HH do it will be hard not to see how strong Jeff is

#1 Jerk passively draws aggro and has many use that I’ll get to later

Jeff’s bread and butter lure and whimper

Lure distracts an enemy and lowers their defense

Whimper distracts an enemy and greatly lowers atk

Jeff is special in that he doesn’t level up and use much resources; that is his strongest attribute. Instead of using it on an extra party member you could use your resources on your stronger party members.

I see Jeff as an evasive tank that can debuff enemies; he’s probably the best tank in the game thanks to his passive. He could run #1 jerk and multiple survivors and defense up’s to cushion him.

His greatest strength is the fact he can go 2 times in a turn much raises his value significantly because you can heal with items, raise your chances of inflicting a debuff, and potentially permanently distract enemies.

Jeff and phoebe both have immense utility to the point that they are the best characters.

P.S. active agro should override passive aggro not the other way around, also the nerf to eat in weak enemy was too much

1 Like

How do you recruit the head of expa?

Found the answer searching the thread, shame really wish the game would warn you about locking youself out like that like it did with the other characters.

Really enjoying the game otherwise but 10 hours into the game so can’t go back for it kind of a real bummer.

Being locked out of character’s because of picking a faction is a bit of a pain, but recruiting her locks you out of another character so its a fair trade, but a warning would be nice for choices like this

You mean the agent? I was kinda going for a “evil” party so the agent diden’t really fit.

Yes the agent, if you want to recruit the CEO then you can’t recruit the agent as you need an item to recruit either of them and its a one time item

Yeah, I’ve tried to account for/or otherwise have a heads-up with respect to getting locked out of characters, but there’s no real natural way of indicating that for Penny without spoiling her existence pre-decision.

perhaps opening up access to the company in phase 1 might be the answer, or at least let the player know that both gain and the cult are recruiting in phase 1 and also Expa is offering sign up bonus or something of that matter to inform the player that a choice will be made in what faction the player can join

Perhaps, create lock off both characters’ recruitement until you can actually know about both.

The way Penny and Agent’s recruitment works wouldn’t really allow that, or at least it IS how it works, just weirdly.
Granted, Agent can have it so that she doesn’t just takes the drink immediately…, but you do get a good hint when you try to recruit Penny about who you would be losing.

1 Like

so this game is really fun love playing it
i am also excited about the new sizes for jamie and racheal and kui

2 Likes

Bug report

Bella’s stolen money is always different from the money that was actually stolen; it always goes despite me not having money.

I found more situations of strange npc interactions:

there’s a school guard in phase 2 that can’t be interacted; she’s in the top left corner of map 75 the same map with the Priya and Prishka npcs.

Reloading the city after joining the cult causes the cult recruiter npc to appear again

Letting Rumia eat Rachel after recruiting Rachel leaves a recruitable Rumia npc; no it doesn’t let you have 2 Rumias.

Eating Charity causes her to respawn in the penthouse

You can infinitely sell Doujinshis to grace in the city map in Phase 2; it’s Rumia’s anime merch thing.

Beach intro prompt always plays no matter how many times it plays and my party just visually disappearing

I could recruit 6 party members (note that I had a recruitable party member and that it just Played the x character joined party increasing glutton levels prompt)

Are the essences supposed to be a one time use or multiple time use?

I found what I was talking about with the overlapping text boxes; the text boxes overlap when any character eats another party member and their size increases. it happens because the game prompts what skill you want to learn and the size increase description happens at the same time

I don’t understand how to activate the event on map 137,the beach meadows, currently it’s just empty. How do I activate it?

I realize that most characters don’t fit well into a usual tiering system since it’s more situation dependent, so disregard my previous tierlist; I will be making another one that describes each character’s role.

2 Likes

has anyone else have the game break after getting jamie to her fifth stage? keeps saying it’s failing to load her face. would like to know how to fix that tbh

hey so there is a file that will fix it
posted in the description of the game
its a fix for that

I swear every time I come back 2 this game its a lot better then the last time :+1:
I’m genuinely curious just how big this game will be when its actually finished. And if i’d be able to actually buy it cause i’m def willing to spend like 20+ for a game like this especially given how this is one of the few vore games with WG as a main mechanic.

1 Like

how do you recruit penny tho?