Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

Don’t mind me I just have no idea how to best post updates without destroying the original post.
Or maybe its better if I do?

ANYWAY

UPDATE VER. 0.2
This has the following:

• A new map: “Downtown City”. Kind of a crossroads between other, future maps, but not lacking in content!.. hopefully!
  • Two new party members! Like Rachel and your roommate (who now has a default ‘name’), they are mutually exclusive!
  • Your Apartment now serves a purpose! When there, your party members will appear, and chat with you and each other!
  • New mechanics! Restricted-fullness while in the city, and the ability to eat party members!
  • New enemies with BAD ART
  • Bug fixes! Your party members should no longer stop gaining exp when they Class up! Other stuff I think!
  • You can fight and win against Charity now! Good luck, she might still be impossible though.
  • Nerfs! I reduced the fullness gain on some items.
  • Lots of writing!
    *Other things! There’s a lot of QoL stuff in here.

WARNING: I have added some political humor! I’m a godless communist anarchist liberal so that’s the slant it has, but don’t hold it against me if you don’t like it.

WARNING: I might have given up with respect to balancing enemies, so they might hit harder than they should. So watch out.

You might want to start from a fresh save.
Only the first three characters can class up at the moment, as the new two start at tier 2. Once you’ve hit maybe level 18 with everyone, maybe sooner, you’ll have seen probably everything I’ve added so far.

Sorry if anything breaks, I appreciate all comments and suggestions!

6 Likes

The best part of waking up, is updates in your cup~ :coffee:

The weekend’s looking bright already!

1 Like

Hah, I beat her. Not sure where to use the Van Key or if it’s implemented yet. Speaking of implementation, I assume any higher weight classes aren’t in the game yet? If that’s the case, can you recommend a stopping point for levelling as I wouldn’t be keen on over-levelling and having the save bork as a result in a future patch.

Case in point, I reached GL 26. Should I keep going, stop, or have stopped quite some time ago?

1 Like

Ah!
Sorry about that. Yeah, there’s currently only one weight upgrade so far. Doing another round for
everyone is my next update goal…
I’ll mention it in the update post!

1 Like

So I noticed somethings in my play through:

• nanette is bugged. When she asks for 5 skinny people the game keeps trying to find the face graphic, thus freezing it.
  • when you enter your room, Rachel appears in the corner but she’s also still behind you (this can be fixed with just hiding party members when you enter the room)
  • are the plump school girls meant to appear in the hotel bathroom?

That’s all I’ve found so far.
Either way, update is awesome. Great job!

1 Like

Ah, dammit! Missed that face thing. Will quick fix it!
Good point with the party-hiding.
And yeah, I stuck some new, stronger enemies in the hotel.

And… fixed! Would NOT want to leave that bug in there…
Don’t even know why I had an old face graphic there in the first place -_-

Error in the Gloria fight (version 0.2a):

argh! Sorry!
I DEFINITELY learned my lesson with this update about altering image files already in use…
That should probably be the last one, though. I can’t even begin to think where else I reused Charity’s
face, or Nan’s old one…

Good news is that there isn’t anything significant locked behind fighting Gloria. You eat her and regain
access to the motel, and a touch more, but it’s not as bad as being unable to progress with Nanette’s recruitment quest chain.

1 Like

So I don’t know if it’s a bug or I’m just an idiot but for some reason I’m not able to recruit Rachel; so are you just not able to recruit her anymore or am I missing something?

Hmm. Can you tell me what you’ve done? I don’t suppose it’s as simple as having your roommate, right?

1 Like

Just checked it.
So, you first need the keycard from Grace to get in to the penthouse.
You talk to rachel, then go to the girl on the bed, Lauren, and take her.
You deliver Lauren to rachel, rachel eats her… Which finishes her “quest”.

THEN: If you have Rumia, you can ONLY eat her, or feed her to Rumia.
Otherwise, you can recruit her immediately, or turn her down. If you turn her down, you can talk to her again, and recruit her then, or eat her, etc.
As long as you let her eat Lauren, and don’t have your roommate, she should be recruitable.
(I actually found an oversight that let you have both that I just cleaned up while reviewing the events, haha)

2 Likes

can anyone tell me this amazing battle music!?

1 Like

Lol, I’m glad you like it. There’s both an 8-bit port of MJ’s “Beat It”, and a Megaman-style version for VS party members. Also, “Whole Lotta Rosie” for the Montalbans.

And it was chosen ENTIRELY due to Weird Al’s “Eat It” parody.

2 Likes

I’ll wait for 0.4 or .5 if that ok.

Whilst I understand the sentiment, without people playing and supporting it now, we might not ever reach those milestones.

1 Like

How do you get Nanette to join the party? I already have five skinny people.

Bah, I set the check for ‘equal’ instead of ‘greater than or equal to’. So you’ll have to reduce your count to ONLY 5 people.

Sorry, that’s a stupid mistake on my part.

1 Like

Ok, thank you. Also, how do you get the Diet Soda, or is that locked until the next update.

That’s definitely in and functioning, though I won’t tell you where :stuck_out_tongue: