Favorite Fat Zones???

What is everyone’s favorite area for weight gain to happen?

• Chest
  • Arms
  • Belly
  • Back
  • Butt
  • Hips
  • Thighs

0 voters

2nd favorite??

• Chest
  • Arms
  • Belly
  • Back
  • Butt
  • Hips
  • Thighs

0 voters

How about 3rd??? :thinking::thinking::thinking:

• Chest
  • Arms
  • Belly
  • Back
  • Butt
  • Hips
  • Thighs

0 voters

Sorry if I missed out on anything!

1 Like

I know this post not mean to be replied but I will say that I prefer everything but depending of what angle of view it is watched. Of course, speaking about visual media. And depending of what gender are we talking as well. But overall, what I already voted if I need to choose.

1 Like

I voted for what I feel are underrated areas. If face/neck had been on there it would have gotten a vote too. In general I appreciate many different builds.

2 Likes

Completely understandable. Part of the reason I made this poll was because a lot of (from what I’ve seen) stories and games don’t really ever describe various builds, that and I was curious what people would put

the top 3 in all categories is belly, butt, and chest

1 Like

Yeah, and it’s interesting to see. Though due to those being the three most common things someone will most likely think about with weight gain, and was a little expected, but it’s cool to see that! But, that wasn’t exactly what I was looking for

See, putting levels of importance (most favorite, second most favorite, and third most favorite) was made to see what people would vote for if they had to choose which part would grow preferably the most than the others, and then do the same for the second and third.

What this does is it might help show preferred body types for those on this site (for those who might want that info and if they want to implement the top three or something into their game)

What I personally think is pretty interesting is you can look at that data (that’s data, right?), and there’s two big ways to interpret it. The first is a lot simpler, where you can see the body types based off of the popularity of the body part in each row (For example the most popular in each poll in order is: Belly, chest, and then butt. This might leave for a more top heavy figure, whereas the second most favorites (Butt, butt, thighs) really emphasize the bottom half)

The other way takes a bit more work, but would yield more representative results. This would be by examining what each individual voted for and finding what was most popular (For example, when I first started the poll, I along with quite a few others voted belly, chest, and thighs. Though similar to belly, chest, and butt, it’s not necessarily the same, and overall changes the form of the lower body. And seeing as how I checked that a good bit ago, the results might be way different!)

I like thighs, belly, and chest