Favorite Game

Monster hunter 4 Ultimate
The world ends with you
Super smash bro Ultimate
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and Breath of the wild
And last Shin Megami Tensei: Devil survivor 2

1 Like

I have a few that come close to number one… but the first red dead redemption is the goat :goat: for me

1 Like

Legacy Of Kain franchise, Jak and Daxter franchise, the PS1 Spider-Man games, BOTW, Undertale, Animal Crossing New Horizons and Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

1 Like

Heh, ‘The World Ends With You’ is one of the few games I traded away and immediately regretted doing so. Sigh, c’est la vie~

I’m glad there’s a shout for ‘Va11 Hall-a’ as it’s on my Steam to-do list. Here’s hoping I share the same positive sentiments!

Technically yes, but they all hit on different notes thanks to the overhauls in design with each game. Civ 4 for me at the time hit what I wanted in a large strategy game (not to mention the memories of playing online with my best mates at the time ^^)

1 Like

Mine are enter the gungeon , moonlighter, r6 , tf2, and recently dead cells oh and lol

1 Like

I enjoy to play on multiplayer games, mostly, that are good for the roleplay.
So by decreasing order:
-Blade and soul
-Star Trek Online
-Black Desert Online
-The Elder Scroll Online
-Phantasy Star Online 2
-Neverwinter Nights (not the MMO but the old game from 2001)

1 Like

• PC: Spore, PvZ, TABS, NFS Most Wanted 2, Worms Revolution;

• PS1: Ace Combat 2, Bloody Roar, Taken 2, Mummy 2, Quake 2, Vigilante 8, Need for Speed: Porsche Unleashed, Sheep Dog ‘n’ Wolf,

• NES: Takahashi Meijin no Bouken Shima (2-4), Goal 3, Contra Force, Kirby Adventure, Nekketsu Hockey bu Subette Koronde Dairantou, MegaMan(2-6), Kage, Ninga Gaiden, Dragon Fighter, Kyatto Ninden Teyandee, Nekketsu Kakutou Densetsu, Super Spy Hunter, Micro Machines, New Ghostbuster 2, TaleSpin, Darkwing Duck, Jakie Chan’s Action Kung Fu, Kick Master, Battle Chess, Viper, Doki! Doki! Yuuenchi, Little Magic, Banana Prince, Downtown Special Kunio Kun no Jidaigeki Dayo Zenin Shuugou, SD Hero Soukessen;

• other: Pokemon Emerald, Earth Worm Jim 1-2, some flashes, Iron Snout (on browther).

6 Likes

I dunno, maybe Mario Kart Wii.

I enjoy it with my friends and family.

1 Like

Ether Minecraft or COD Black Ops 2

1 Like

My favorite is Fallout New Vegas by a country mile, my second favorite don’t even come close to how much I love this game. I’d say that Crusader Kings 2 is my second favorite, Persona 4 Golden is my third, and my fourth is either Dishonored 1 or 2 (can’t decide which I liked more).

3 Likes

Profile pic checks out.

3 Likes

I just love one of the most underrated capcom games by the name of: Beat Down Fists of Vengeance

1 Like

Valkyria Chronicles 4 was the game I consider to be the right mix of everything I love in a game, a good mix of slow and fast paced action, great story, awesome art and music. Love it to bits, too bad the series is rather unpopular if rumours are true lol

1 Like

Ooh, I did enjoy VC1 when it came out on Steam. Tanks for the memories :laughing:

2 Likes

Zachtronics’s games are pretty high up on my list for being all sorts of sci-fi puzzle stuff, but I’d be pretty surprised if anyone else here knows about SpaceChem or Infinifactory.

2 Likes

SpaceChem and its predecessor The Codex of Alchemical Engineering were both cracking brain burners. Nice shout!

I could definitely envisage a similar format being utilised in a game where one had to manage the mechanisms to synthesise tasty, calorific nutrient paste so as to sustain a crewed space vessel… With the obligatory “AI goes rogue and starts forcefeeding people” shtick thrown in <w<

The AI sets the goals for nutrient and calorific content, and you also have to adjust for taste and maintain low toxicity - if the paste tastes too bad, or poses harm to the crew, then the crew scrap the nutrition delivery system and the AI’s shady agenda goes up in smoke.

As the levels continue, the calorie demand also starts bizarrely rising… Huh. Weird. <w<

2 Likes

Here’s my list of favorite games:

Kingdom Hearts 1
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Kirby Super Star/Kirby Super Star Ultra (for its awesome boss music)
Final Fantasy IV (again, for its awesome boss music)
Pac-Man 2: The New Adventures
The Fat Princess franchise (even though it’s on the decline in recent years)
Pokemon Gold/Silver/Crystal/HeartGold/SoulSilver (for its awesome Trainer Battle music, specifically when in Johto)
Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga/Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser’s Minions (once again, for its awesome, but forgotten by fans who prefer the enemy battle theme, boss music)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Majora’s Mask (as well as the 3DS remakes)
Super Mario 3D World/Super Mario 3D World + Bowser’s Fury (still miffed that Daisy isn’t in it)
Katamari Damacy/Katamari Damacy Reroll (due to the surreal and humorous imagery combined with catchy music)
Dragon Quest (or Dragon Warrior, for nostalgia’s sake) Monsters 1 & 2 (a shame the translation currently being worked on for the PS1 remake has halted)
Tomato Adventure (IF a proper English translation is ever made, official or otherwise)
Monster Rancher 1 and 2 (wish Koei-Tecmo America would stop being cowards and translate the enhanced ports for mobile and Switch into English instead of focusing on the Warriors games that have nothing to do with Zelda)
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and Grand Theft Auto 5
Super Mario All-Stars (the SNES one, not the Wii one)
Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition (the only good Warriors game and the only version of the original Wii U game not to worry about DLC outside of update patches)
Yoshi’s Story (WARNING: the end credits music box theme will probably make you cry)
Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 (due to the Chao Gardens, which haven’t been seen outside of the first two Sonic Advance games since they were cut in Sonic Heroes)
Stay Tooned! (an often-overlooked and super-zany PC gem from 1996 that can only be played on Windows 3.1 or Windows 95 outside of using a modified DOSBOX that supports Windows 3.1)
WarioWare Gold (a “best of” compilation of 300+ fast-paced minigames and the most recent game in the series)
Gex: Enter the Gecko (the NTSC-U release on PlayStation is the best, in my opinion)
Cuphead (I’ve never even played it once, due to the only indie games I’ve ever played being Cave Story and Yume Nikki, but I’m willing to give it a try one day on my Switch)

And that’s just the start… The full list is way too long to cover in a single post on this thread.

1 Like

Streets of Rogue, Terraria, Don’t Starve, most Mario games and Starbound rock :metal:

1 Like