Favorite Pokémon

In terms of sheer coolness factor, Nidoking has reigned supreme since the first generation, in my opinion. One that I would love to see plus-sized, though, is Lilligant. Just imagine?!

1 Like

Larvesta, Golurk and Rotom are my all time favorites. As for chunk factor, serperior and lilligant. (foolatheart knows what up, hehe)

I am an obvious gen 5 fangirl and no one will convince me otherwise

2 Likes

Massive fistbump for the shoutout! Serperior was my starter for Gen 5, so credit for that as well! I have occasionally thought about what a big plant-snake might look like, despite my misgivings about such (I usually go for pure bipeds, but I blame BewilderedAngel for my interest in characters with snake-like features, considering one of the unlockable adventurers in Eat The Dungeon! is a Lamia)

2 Likes

Hope no one attacks me for this, but I’ll give you one clue: Single-stage Dragon-type.

You mean the one from unova?

Druddigon? Interesting choice, but nothing controversial. XD

I thought I posted in here already. My favorite is Skuntank and I like Grumpig because it has a special dance allowing it to manipulate others, and it is also bipedal by default too.

I have a soft spot for Drowzee. He is just so silly and chubby looking, and sometimes I wish I could pull his little tapir lip and spring it back into his face. Then again, he probably wouldn’t like that. I even have a pet name for him: Drow-Drow.

1 Like

I remember when drowzee was considered a rare Pokemon to get on Pokemon sun and moon

1 Like

My list is Flygon, Sableye, Goodra and wooloo

Blaziken. I know I know basic bitch fave right? But hey, it’s the nostalgia. You never forget your first pokemon!