Favourite Smash Bros Character(s)

I’m just very curious what characters people on this site like most on this site my favorite is Kirby for obvious reasons. The characters I use are a whole other story my main character I use is Kirby Bayonetta and Palutena.
Thank you all for your responses I will definitely read them all.

3 Likes

I use Lucas or Ness almost exclusively when I play. I really like the Mother series, so decided to play as them one day and i just liked them a lot.

2 Likes

Bowser is best dad, to bad that you lose the game if you select him in melee

4 Likes

The Mii fighters are my favorite, but if I had to pick an actual character, then probably Lucas or Yoshi.

2 Likes

I totally agree Bowser is best dad.

3 Likes

My big brother just finished Mother 3 and his favorite character is Lucas.

2 Likes

I main Bowser in first choice then K rool and Dedede because I like their gameplay (I’m better with heavy character). And then I also main Rosalina and luma who I think are highly underated, there is so much potential with this character.

5 Likes

Kirby, Luigi, Incineroar, Ken, Ryu, and the more I play Seperoth the more I’m starting to really like him

3 Likes

Idk why but I really like the way byleth plays so she’s my main, secondary is pikachu

2 Likes

Oh yes Rosalina and Luma are very powerful I’ve been training an amiibo of her and she’s getting too crafty to where she beats me most of the time without any advantage against me. But it’s kinda my fault she’s so strong

2 Likes

Wii Fit Trainer is my favourite idk why I love her and use her so much asdfgh

1 Like

Well she does have the ability to restore health in battle without projectiles and is the best at it.

1 Like

pokemon trainer is the best
why use 1 character when you could just have 3?

1 Like

yoshi because you can hit people with eggs and also he is so cool to play as.

1 Like

Kirby was my main for the first 2, because of his utility (I’m not much for fighters). Bowser and Roy joined the fray in Melee, and as far as serious characters, Ike for Brawl. Wario is my favorite joke character, though (in the sense that I love playing with him just to mess around). Jump ahead to Super Smash Bros. Switch (I refuse to call it Ultimate!), and I love Mii Swordfighter, partly because I can play as myself. I also unironically kick ass as Isabelle. Incineroar, though lacking in the game it was introduced in, makes for a good Smash combatant. Ridley and the Belmonts make good fighters, too, despite how little experience I have with the games they’re from.

1 Like

I’ve never been good at playing with Yoshi or Jigglypuff, due to their lack of an Up Special recovery move. But more power to ya for being able to use him effectively.

My favorite in terms of “as a character in general” would definitely be Bowser – absolute daddy for life <3, and proud to see quite a few other people here that can also appreciate turtle-dad for the same reason or otherwise~
although would hold a similar feeling for K. Rool and his big belly if I had nostalgia for the DKC series ):

In terms of “to play as though”, I’d probably say Mewtwo, who has deceptively long range with a lot of his moves due to that tail of his and tends to hit like a heavyweight when it comes to smash power, more than making up for his lightweight status. He just barely beats out Incineroar though, who has a fun wrestling/grappler playstyle that can clear stocks swiftly with the revenge mechanic.

God though, there’s soooooooooo many characters I love playing as in the game though! I’d say Mewtwo especially is my primary main, but I probably cycle through over half the characters on the roster overall; so many fun characters to play as, and characters that I want to learn how to play as because they also seem fun!

1 Like

Might I suggest Bayonetta she’s got the most unique attacks when it comes aerial attacks. Don’t know if I spelled that word correctly but eh most will know what I’m saying.

Sephiroth is my favourite Smash character.

(Never in my life would I think I could ever be able to say that)

2 Likes

Kirby, Ice Climbers, Corrin, Robin, Byleth, Ike, Minmin, Steve, the Miis…

1 Like