Feed the Crown: Deluxe Edition (PLAYABLE DEMO)

by predator I mean animal kingdom like wolf to attack the pig and eat them

I mean, I’m down for vore, but I don’t think there’s really room for that in this game, especially with how feeding the queens is set up, and I think there’d be some system accommodating it already if it were meant to be.

ok but but cook them first still count as vore right?

Er, technically, although the vore community can’t seem to agree on that. But I think that’s more macabre than what this game’s aiming for right now, and cooking’s an even more niche taste (heh) than soft vore, and MUCH more niche than the WG we all come here for. If Roops gives the green light for, idk, a really dark ending for the cat or pig campaign where you feed the other queens to yours, then hey, he can do it, but I think we’d have had something like that already if it were meant to be.

1 Like

Yeah, only Roops can really answer this but I would imagine predation to be taboo in this world - beyond the occasional intrusive thought of a certain feline when spotting a plump mouse or bird emissary that enters her court… :3

i mean you say this but it just hit me that all the characters here straight up just eat like chicken leg’s which makes me wonder if chickens are like the only non sentient animal in that world or if it’s just okay to eat em anyways lmao

ok reason i think something like wolf kingdom because i feel like pig might do some shady thing with other kingdom but too greedy and keep it for them self. Don’t bother give a little to them And wolf is about revenge and take back what they earn maybe more

I’d still like to push for a war-like pulp sci-fi moon rabbit kingdom.
Have the princess believe that with stealing the food, she’s weakening the alien forces so her forces could easily swoop in and take over.

1 Like

I can’t wait!!!
I had thought for a future update, maybe you culd introduce a shop, like to buy items that helps the player or ( for the pig knight upgrade the crossbow)

1 Like

As someone who finally got off of his lazy ass and played through at least two of the campaigns of the Game Jam version, I’m definitely glad to see that this is getting further development. All of the features that are being tinkered with in the devlogs are tantalizing just to watch- and they really look like they’ll add to the game itself immeasurably.

I of course don’t want to push rushing it that hard- I know myself what it’s like to crunch. Go with the flow, stay safe, and live well!

1 Like

You fool. They clearly acquired drumsticks from the Meat Dimension.

3 Likes

Regarding other kingdoms: Right now the only focus is on adding the Pig Queen so that I can keep the game’s scope in check. I DO still (in the distant future) hope to add additional playable races after the game’s completion if people are still enjoying it!

That said, I want to keep the world pretty cartoony and light, so I don’t have plans to add vore content or anything of that nature–sorry!

(My friends and I had a good laugh when we realized the Bird Queen was clearly eating some sort of bird meat, but hey, birds of prey are a thing! I’d imagine that this world has regular societally-acceptable-to-eat animals as well as these hyper intelligent ones that are NOT on the menu haha.)

4 Likes

A hedonistic cat can dream then ^^

Would make for an interesting development if she confided with the player that she sometimes wonders what mouse would taste like, the sight of them plucking at her appetite… I mean, if anyone was gonna predate someone, it probably would be her, eheh…

1 Like

quick question on the 4 queens, is it possible for them to get them even fattier in a future update?

good luck on the rest of the game progress, love your stuff!

2 Likes

Of course they’ll be able to get fatter :wink:

8 Likes

Thinking about the queens getting fatter gets me thinking about one queen in particular. For both the cat and bird queen it’s easy to see what compels them to gain - personal greed and staunch adherence to tradition - so it’s the mouse queen that has an interesting question mark hanging over her. What drives her endgame?

She certainly seems comfortable about eating and doesn’t seem to suffer for it like BQ, yet she’s not as overt about simply gaining like CQ. Is she merely a victim of the Resistance’s success, or is she knowingly manipulating the Resistance for her own greedy desires? Time will tell…

2 Likes

One of the things I’m most excited about with “Feed the Crown Deluxe” (or whatever I end up calling it) is revisiting the story and dialogue! Since the game will be longer, you’ll see some significant developments as well as changes made to the story present in the game jam entry. (The script for that was hastily written as I went with like 48 hours left in the jam–which explains some of the typos!)

While the Cat Queen was my personal favorite from a design standpoint, I was pretty fond of the Mouse Queen’s story and the kink potential present there. Looking forward to exploring it–and the others–a lot more!

10 Likes

I honestly wonder if we’ll be seeing the effects on the rest of the resistance- if they actually know how to balance their diets, or that they’re also pigging out like the player and the “queen”.

There’s also the potential for more interactions between the other kindgoms- the Cat Queen and Mouse Queen especially don’t seem like a pair who’d get along that well P:

1 Like

Well they have one piece of common ground that they can both agree on: stealing from pigs is a-ok :ok_hand: :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Definitely can’t wait to see what you do with the story, your characters have always been wonderful. :slight_smile:

1 Like