Feedee Paradise mod v.1.4.10 (01-11-19)

I believe you copy the gamedata folder of the mod into that of the game

ah thanks an also i want to have a slime race character but i dont how to obtain it

hey a dumb qustion what race are their and how do you obtain them

Humans, cow people, and cat people. I think Maternal Read’s mod has goblins as well. They appear in the agency rarely, or if you look for the proxygen mod on the forum you can choose to start as a cat person or cow person instead of a human

do have links to the mods

1 Like

Between all the mods there’s also a bunch of files for pig people that can be relatively easily fixed to work with proxygen (or would if not for the fact that proxygen seems to have some minor bugs with mods that change chargen)

It’s a shame proxygen hasn’t been iterated; it really makes the early game more interesting

ah thanks or link …

hey uhh, so i think i’ve encountered a weird bug or something?

i’ve got a proxy who i get tons of cash off of and can easily do the ultra cal stuff, but for some reason if i make them use a dietup II, they get overstuffed from just resting, even after it wears off

I have the same issue, fam.

Thanks for letting me know!

I thought I had solved that issue on v.1.4.8, but I’ll take a deeper look.

In the meantime: from my own experimentation, Digest Up! II works better once your character has already gained plenty of weight with Digest Up! I.

you know can i just sort of throw an idea out there?
how about some fatty beach encounters, like with bikini bbw/ssbbw girls?
or maybe even a fat mermaid? maybe one that could increase stomach capacity

3 Likes

what game is this mod for?

This mod is for the game Fetish Master

Do you have a discord or something where we can follow your progress? Thanks in advance!

Sorry, I don’t. :frowning_face: And to be quite honest development is halted for the moment.

I spent a substantial ammount of money in comissioning some of the characters and my Ko-Fi account didn’t receive the attention I had hoped for.

All I have now is a 3 stage transformation for one of the characters and very little time to work on it (I’m on my final semester and I’m full of work).

I’ll get back to development eventually to at least include the 3 part sequence and its storyline (hopefully during January).

A sneak peak in the meantime:

6 Likes

Ok, here’s probably the latest and last version to be released for the Feedee Paradise mod. The additional storyline is really minor, but it incorporates the art that I had already comissioned.

Due to personal circumstances, I probably won’t have any more time to correct bugs or add content coming forward. (But who knows, perhaps that will change in the long run.)

Hope you get to enjoy this glimpse of the new character.

(P.S. And feel free to expand on her arc if you have any mod ideas of your own. Just PM me and I’ll send you the images.)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1UqgyrPVzMTRK9_UQW1dNnScmVPw9SENR

11 Likes

Thanks for your hard work. Wish you luck in your studies and work.

3 Likes

I understand that OP is unable to continue working on this now, but would anyone who has downloaded this new version be able to confirm that it is working? I’ve even tried it on a fresh copy of FM and it still refuses to start. Trying to launch in dev mode gives me this message:

Error

Java home: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre1.8.0_231
Version: 1.8.0_231
Relative path for game resources: gamedata
Absolute path for game resources: C:\Users…\FetishMaster_0_985d - Copy\gamedata
Exception in thread “AWT-EventQueue-0” com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.ConversionException: : ParseError at [row,col]:[10,78]
Message: The entity name must immediately follow the ‘&’ in the entity reference. : : ParseError at [row,col]:[10,78]
Message: The entity name must immediately follow the ‘&’ in the entity reference.
---- Debugging information ----
Message: The entity name must immediately follow the ‘&’ in the entity reference.
cause-exception : com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.StreamException
cause-message : : ParseError at [row,col]:[10,78]
class : java.lang.String
required-type : java.lang.String
converter-type : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.SingleValueConverterWrapper
wrapped-converter : com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.basic.StringConverter
path : /string
line number : 10
version : null

at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.convert(TreeUnmarshaller.java:79)
    at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.AbstractReferenceUnmarshaller.convert(AbstractReferenceUnmarshaller.java:65)
    at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.convertAnother(TreeUnmarshaller.java:66)
    at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.convertAnother(TreeUnmarshaller.java:50)
    at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.start(TreeUnmarshaller.java:134)
    at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.AbstractTreeMarshallingStrategy.unmarshal(AbstractTreeMarshallingStrategy.java:32)
    at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.unmarshal(XStream.java:1035)
    at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.unmarshal(XStream.java:1019)
    at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.fromXML(XStream.java:895)
    at com.thoughtworks.xstream.XStream.fromXML(XStream.java:886)
    at fetishmaster.utils.fileXML.LoadXML(fileXML.java:199)
    at fetishmaster.utils.fileXML.LoadXML(fileXML.java:135)
    at fetishmaster.display.JDialogStartSplash.<init>(JDialogStartSplash.java:36)
    at fetishmaster.display.JFrameMasterWindow.<init>(JFrameMasterWindow.java:56)
    at fetishmaster.FetishMaster$1.run(FetishMaster.java:57)
    at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
    at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)

Caused by: com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.StreamException: : ParseError at [row,col]:[10,78]
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.StaxReader.pullNextEvent(StaxReader.java:73)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.AbstractPullReader.readRealEvent(AbstractPullReader.java:148)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.AbstractPullReader.readEvent(AbstractPullReader.java:135)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.AbstractPullReader.getValue(AbstractPullReader.java:197)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.ReaderWrapper.getValue(ReaderWrapper.java:48)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.SingleValueConverterWrapper.unmarshal(SingleValueConverterWrapper.java:49)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.core.TreeUnmarshaller.convert(TreeUnmarshaller.java:72)
… 28 more
Caused by: javax.xml.stream.XMLStreamException: ParseError at [row,col]:[10,78]
at com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLStreamReaderImpl.next(Unknown Source)
at com.thoughtworks.xstream.io.xml.StaxReader.pullNextEvent(StaxReader.java:58)
… 34 more

I have a feeling there is just something I’m doing wrong. I can be quite hopeless with these things at times.

It’s not just you. Open gamedata/texts/splash.xml with Notepad or your preferred text editor and remove or replace the ‘&’ - the library that reads in the XML files as game data is throwing a fit over it.