Feeder Fantasy by Fallboy - Translations & Mods (Ver. 1.3.1, Original Ver. 5.0)

Hi, I have a question. So far I’ve been playing the game a bit and I just noticed that Karen’s dialogue finally changed. The game says that she’s put on some weight, but she looks the same, so I was wondering if this is a bug or if she doesnt have any fat sprites/images yet on this version.Basically, Karen should look fatter at this point, is this normal or some sort of error?
Also, just for reference, at this point she’s asking me to “give her something”

remember the restaurant? well every time you fatten the maid at the restaurant? well she gives you a a booze or alcohol well. give that to karen an she will size up at the next day. every time karen says ''give someting" its booze

to fatten the maid you will have to give her what she requested
so… food.

Hi, this is what I mean, the description doesnt match up. I dont know if there is something wrong with my game x’d or if this a common bug

does the other girls gain weight? try feeding karen. if i remember correctly she changes after the booze.

Hi, I was able to fix it by reinstalling the game, all is good now, thanks =)!

1 Like

OH good the have fun bro

1 Like

@Marduk

I vaguely recall having a discussion to this effect at one point actually with the dev team, about whether or not to retain her portrait in this section as Fallboy originally included it. IIRC we figured it was a better idea not to either suddenly remove it nor to prematurely show the stage 2 art prior to the snack wings event, which explicitly describes her fattening in real time. I guess ideally there’d be another inbetween stage for just this short moment, but we don’t have the pull with Sunny to get it made.

@SomeLemon

I’m not entirely sure what your end goal is with this. Would you like the presentation in the “Look at her Body” events to be altered in some way, or do you just want to look at the images in isolation? Because if the latter, you can access them in the files via www/img/pictures , I believe unencrypted. It might be worth considering an in-game gallery of some sort in the future though.

Will there be a larger weight stage for the MC? I recall once you hit the last stage (before you’re too fat to leave your house) you try to go across a bridge it states that it is about to break, implying that at a later weight stage it would.

5 Likes

More player gain content would be nice! Maybe also add in more comments from NPC’s about your weight, and a couple more bad (player feedee) endings could be nice!

4 Likes

Considering it looks like Fallboy is putting the game on indefinite hiatus due to his college life, its probably best to just focus on MC content going forward.

3 Likes

So is someone else going to pick up on future content? I am not currently in the loop of what’s going on

It’s up to the people working on it here. Fallboy is on indefinite hiatus due to his college life. I stated on here before that the best idea is to focus on weight gain content for the MC…

5 Likes

Oh ok, I do hope the people here continue with this game.

I agree with that. With Fallboy on hiatus and the community having already made some amazing mods there’s no reason not to continue. Just my two cents, I hope it doesn’t sound like begging.

4 Likes

So I read in the Patch Notes above that theres a new area with an NPC that allows you to freely changr your weight for a free. Its a quest which involves the smith, however I cant find that area and NPC, even after I did the weight loss items quest with the maid judy. Any help?

Helo
after you have all the weight loss items you just got to break them (by using them in while being obese) them you will go talk to the smith, after some chat she is gonna tell you to go the dungeon and there is a little quest to do there but i dont want to spoil the fun

or you can check the guide included in the download files

1 Like

That would be awesome

yo any way to add the male mc back with his weight gain art? or get an earlier version of the game? i’m into that fat gay shit

2 Likes

im having trouble finding the readme or guide and got stuck - any chance to know where to find it?
and also some tips on how to lose weight to get back into the dungeon lol