Feeling the Weight of It All - Weight gain VN

Maybe I have a stable job and I’m not sure how much time I will devote to it. Me and Woomy were maybe talking about it but I’m not sure yet haha. I work full time and started going back for my doctorate literally today so its hard to figure out timing. I have a good deal of the script done but now its up for coding which is going to be a pain lol. But I’ll keep you guys posted I might start a discord server when I have a demo out which is already in the works!

3 Likes

I instantly recognized Woomy’s artstyle from a certain Riamu sequence that I saved the moment I first saw it. She’s easily one of my favorite artists and I’m glad to see more work from her.
As for the VN, my favorite’s got to be Olivia. Can’t say no to a short flatty with a fat butt.
The goth is cute too, but there are few things more fun than getting the rich-bitch trope to indulge.

I, too, know the struggles of balancing projects with a full-time job, but going for a doctorate on top of all of that sounds painful. Best of luck!

1 Like

Woomys a great artist and friend! Me and her are working real hard to give the best product we can for you guys! Also thank you for your feedback you and Woomy got the same tastes lol flat but fat assed bratty girls haha.

3 Likes

Also wanted to ask if you guys would be interested in a discord for feedback or just to chat or ask questions and or give ideas for when the demo comes out? Right now I’m going to try and have the prolog out by November at the lastest which is the goal I plan to try and stick to!

1 Like

I like Olivia(love me some spoiled brat pears) and Lilith, I look forward to seeing this come to fruition.

The artwork is fantastic, and I really like the premise. I’ll be curious to see more.

I think a discord would be nice, though they can be hard to maintain if they get popular - and I feel like this one definitely will based on the premise and characters so far lol.

I like what i see al far :heart_eyes:

I cant wait to see the demo

Oh man I’m so glad that so many people are interested into the project!

@onipuck : I’m glad you like the brat lol and Lilith I mean who doesn’t like a spunky goth :blush:

@cuppycake : Both me and Woomy are looking into make it soon so we could have more conversations on the game and yeah they can be a bit hard to manage but I have a few people who could help moderate it. But its still in planning atm so we’ll see what happens in the days to come.

@vrehert : I’m glad you like my project! I’ll try to have the demo out asap! Also whos your favorite girl atm?

As promised here is some pics of Naomi’s outfits

and because you guys have been so awesome here is the lingerie pic of her but at the next weight size :flushed:

Hope you guys enjoy the other outfits of Naomi!!

32 Likes

Id go for abby or ash :heart_eyes:

Ash blackmailing me for more food else she might reveal “my secret” would be a strange but happy coincidence

2 Likes

I hope Olivia and Lilith’s story lines cross over at some point.

1 Like

Honestly looking forward to more of Ash, cute nerd is a good type.

3 Likes

@vrehert Oooo you might have caught a plot line but that’s all I’ll say for now :eyes:

@onipuck Yes all the stories intertwine at some point but the girls in the main group are Naomi, Abby, Olivia and Zoe. But Ash makes an appearance earlier too but she is a bit of a mystery at first!!

@Parnash She is very cute and the only one of the girls fully designed by woomy so you get to see her full character design process which I think is super cool!

Because Ash seems to be the fav so far here a sketch of her next size up for you guys!

Ash sketch w2

Also I have been working real hard on the coding because I got sick on Thursday and had nothing better to do so I worked through almost the first whole prolog of the game!!

So my goal of November might have been a lie, in meaning I might have it out earlier!!

But until than enjoy the posts!

17 Likes

Bless you for that update. <3

1 Like

可惜了,我打不开推特。只能在网站里看这些图片和回复。

不过这些优质回复让我越发对它感兴趣了,我一直很期待。大胆地说一句,它能在itch上面会发布吗?

Yes it will be on itch.io when I get more updates in !

是的,它会开着的 itch.io 当我得到更多的更新 !

1 Like

那些素描图片很棒,各个角色下一个体重阶段也很令人期待。

:star_struck:

>crosses fingers and hopes for some fatty Olivia art

C’mon, gimme the fatty pear-brat

2 Likes

Sorry for the lack of updates but I jusf finished the inital prolog for the game and working out the kinks and bugs! But I should have the link posted here and itch by either late tonight or tomorrow! Also I’m in the works of a discord when the lastest game version is out and you can send me any questions or concerns of the game so far! But stay on the look out for it !! And looking forwards to your responses!!

6 Likes