Fetishmaster general discussion

What does Ovaria fruit and Horse beans do? At first I thought Ovaria fruit help females to get pregnant, but they don’t, in my experience. It seems, that Horse beans help with semen production, but I’m not sure.
I wish you could unlock food’s full description after some use =)

I’m think, that FM needs a wiki at this point.

[quote=“BigBadCat, post:21, topic:715”]What does Ovaria fruit and Horse beans do? At first I thought Ovaria fruit help females to get pregnant, but they don’t, in my experience. It seems, that Horse beans help with semen production, but I’m not sure.
I wish you could unlock food’s full description after some use =)[/quote]

So the game simulates ovulation cycles so proxy’s can only really get pregnant at certain times. The Ovaria fruit used to force a proxy to ovulate immediately and increasing chances of multiple fetuses. H-Coder nerfed the ovulation function of the fruit so now it only increases chance of multiple pregnancies.

I’m not sure exactly what horse beans do (the code for them is kind of a mess that i don’t feel like deciphering). they have to do with semen and they have an addictive property to them.

On the topic of a wiki: Its been brought up before. One of the problems is that the wikia service(is that the right term?) doesn’t like adult content. If someone was to create one it would be pretty cool but its maintenance would be left up to someone else

I’ve been wanting to add wiki features here, but I’m concerned no one would actually put any material on it/use it.

[quote=“Dohavocom, post:23, topic:715”]So the game simulates ovulation cycles so proxy’s can only really get pregnant at certain times. The Ovaria fruit used to force a proxy to ovulate immediately and increasing chances of multiple fetuses. H-Coder nerfed the ovulation function of the fruit so now it only increases chance of multiple pregnancies.

I’m not sure exactly what horse beans do (the code for them is kind of a mess that i don’t feel like deciphering). they have to do with semen and they have an addictive property to them.[/quote]

Thanks for the information!
One of my favourite parts of FM is an ability to create bloodlines and play in eugenics. It can be very painful sadly. And not only because there is no way to improve chances to get pregnant. Mating can be pretty inconvenient too, especially when you want to mate more then one couple.
I like game nonetheless =)

1 Like

I can’t for the life of me find out how to finish the “Produce 1L milk” quest, I have no clue how to do it, even after pondering on the slight text for several hours.
I come to the point where I produce over 2000ml milk, but for some reason that’s still not enough.

[quote=“kilif, post:24, topic:715”]I’ve been wanting to add wiki features here, but I’m concerned no one would actually put any material on it/use it.[/quote]I’d personally be more than willing to contribute with what I can.

That’s one user for you.

You need to have a capacity of greater than a liter. you need to go to Felis with a greater than a liter currently in your proxy’s breasts. So have you proxy rest for a day to let them fill up. If that doesn’t work then…well well go from there =)

The concern would be that if the wiki is not fleshed out, some new user might look at it and think “wow, this place is dead.” I’m currently looking into ‘Tiki’ wiki software, getting a feel for it on my local machine. If I find the time, I’ll consider throwing it up on here for people to use.

This is probably a dumbass question, BUT, does the proxys colon have to be clean, and if so, how the fuck do I do that?

That’s a piece of content that i usually remove from my personal mod. I also don’t use anal stuff (because it’s really unattractive to me) so i don’t see the related stuff.

There should be an option to clean it somewhere in the house i think?

Well, I’d like to know how to remove that piece of content, I’d also prefer to not lose proxies, but I doubt that’s changeable without excessive modding or changing something that would cause game problems.

I was also weirded out by that piece of information, so I tried doing some research, and I think it has to do with an Eastern idea that you can tell how “clean” your colon is and that that indicates how good your diet is & whether you’ll lose or gain weight? So I think the dirty colon feeling is just an indicator that the character’s consumed a lot of calories and is in the process of gaining weight?

I can’t seem to find where to clean the proxys colon at. I’m afraid I need some help with finding where to do that.

you need to do is make that proxy do mental training read hentai and then the option for clean will become available in sexual training but i don’t remember under what

If proxy will do some anal with client at the fun house, being dirty here can cause client become angry and warning from the Neferi. But in “default” state it’s not issue most of the time. It’s become really dirty if proxy eat something (items, or events). Enema training can be done in the the house.

Resume: if you don’t like anal and enema at all, then you can ignore it. Dirtiness not change proxy mood by itself. Also - enema not focused at scat - it’s more for inflation stuff.