Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

-esque
If it can be done without having to re-render, that’s a big plus, but if it can’t, then every scene with that extra outfit has to be redone for every new costume and scene variation

1 Like

I will not get into the fight thats currently going on here. I am here to say that I love the story of this game , the subtle changes of Akanes body aswell as on others and their reaction after having gained weight and how others react to them. I am very excited to see the new free version and start anew. Especially excited for the new characters , the slob stuff and how the story continues. Great work

9 Likes

As a college student in Japan, I can tell you nobody would care about people being gay on any major campus. Maybe if it’s like some particularly closed, traditional college or something. Anyway it’s just a game so who cares

9 Likes

I’m think people here are taking the criticism from Cheddar the wrong way, it’s not like a complain or anything, I think it’s just some honest though they must have while playing the game. It’s probably because they really liked the game and see their potential that he tooked the time to write something that long and develloped while even giving some solution or idea about how to make it better.

4 Likes

I get that, but they seem to advocate for more realism while basing this critique on a somewhat inaccurate idea of the reality of colleges. Some of their other points are quite good and I get that it was meant as constructive criticism, I just wanted to point out that this one doesn’t really hold up.

5 Likes

Is it VGH… SO DEEP moment?
Like, uh, it’s a fetish indie game thing, and certainly not something that tries to pretend what it isn’t. Anyway, it’s not like I’m discovering the Americas here, people have already said that in this thread.

And that’s a good thing.

People are seeing particular things they dislike vehemently or feel strongly against and focusing on that. There are people out there that see narratives in fetishistic games as anathema to an easy wank or will defend the tropes they like as if it any mention otherwise is a personal attack. A comment about pacing becomes one about sexuality, another about making locations feel more interactive becomes a debate on how many non-dating elements can a game have before it becomes a life sim.

I get the fixations, it just leads to thread derailment when they’re responded to instead of ignored.

Honestly, I try to only comment on games I think are good or have a lot of potential. The intent isn’t to dictate improvements so much as to suggest directions that I see as having a positive outcome.

That being said, it’s a fantasy fetish game. It doesn’t have to portray every aspect of the real world 1:1. Sometimes people just like to pretend they’re somewhere else.

2 Likes

Obviously. That is an extreme that wasn’t being advocated for. The net outcome of making this kind of statement (which has already been made several times) is to prevent any intermediate between shenmue and press buton reciv gif.
It’s a contect-sensitive deal. Having triple-deck boobs for example might be more easily noticed than say the fact the the PC never eats breakfast. Though given how every comment gets treated, I guess I have to preface to the lovers of feline mammary arrangements that this is in fact not a personal attack.

It’s more your strange idea that there needs to be some massive consequence for there being lesbian relations in the game. I don’t see anyone objecting to your other criticisms other than one person saying the game doesn’t need to turn into a full-fledged life sim. Your comment about pacing is fine on its own, quite why you needed to bring up the other topic I can’t understand. Either way, I’m not looking to get in some massive internet argument in the comment section of a fetish game so I’ll leave it at that.

7 Likes

I still see that as a misinterpretation of both text and intent, since hyperbole like ‘massive’ hardly applies to the discussion. I never even talked about consequences. I’m not saying you’re wrong if your mind assumes that, but that’s exactly the sort of derailment-inducing misunderstanding that prompts these arguments.

The whole point of bringing up sexuality was more spurred by how rapidly it seemed like the more lewd scenes in the spa (a more public place than the campus) being triggered without the relationship between Akane and Erika being quite figured out in the game. You could have more build-up before that happens to options to call out such public embarrassment if it doesn’t mesh with the PC’s past actions (whether or not the PC has encouraged a feeder-feedee relationship) and state (eg; self-control). I didn’t elaborate on the specifics like that since the post was already long but that was a mistake, I suppose.

Giving the PC ways to respond to and discuss Erika’s forwardness would go a long way imho. Once Erika stops being subtle about her habits, that’s a great opportunity to have that questioned and let the PC figure out what their wants and needs are. Otherwise they seem like an object that things happen to rather than a person that the player can control (which is great when intended like with the self-control stuff but less so with interpersonal stuff).

3 Likes

This is very hard discussion to follow. I’m going to take the valid criticism under advisement as the game does have serious pacing issues. I’m just one man after all.

I was planning to keep this one as a surprise for the next update, but I’m currently working on a activity called game night where Tsumugi will come to the house and play board games on Sundays. I’ll leave this teaser image here.

38 Likes

Jesus christ that image is a murder attempt. I didn’t think I could ve more excited for the next update and yet here we are

5 Likes

Please oh please let us drink from her teats! :heart_eyes:

Well i see so many thoughts about the game, i believe most people just want to make the game better, but we need to wait. It’s too early to thing about all of that, this game just had a couple updates by this day, so we shouldn’t expect something as good as a 1.0 game, devs also have other things to do too. And we need to consider that most of them don’t have enough time to spend on making the game.
I agree that we need more places to go around the house, university, more restaurants, random events and other things that we see in a wg game, but we need to wait, after all most games around here are made by just one man.

For me the pacing was a little weird, but that was probably more due to having to do the same repetitive actions multiple times to get to the next event than the actual story having sudden dips and spikes in activity. I’d much rather the framework of the game be built first before tons of content gets added and refined, as that should make development much easier going forward. Of course, everyone works differently so what work for me may not work for others.

Right now I see a great variety of content that can be explored and expanded upon, and judging by the abundance of characters in the title screen that I still haven’t met (although I haven’t played in a while), that variety is set to grow even more. It’s an amazing template with so many possibilities that’s it’s not surprising that people will have conflicting views on where the game should be taken next. Ultimately though, there’s no need to try and implement every suggestion that comes your way, make the game that you want to make and there’s sure to be people who’ll enjoy it.

Well they are all in game. Tsumugi (white hair purple tips) is the character that doesn’t really have content more then a couple of appearances. But everyone on the title screen is in the game currently. There are even a few characters that are not pictured on the title screen.

Wait, how tall is she???

I don’t remember. Were there eventual plans for Akane’s height to change outside of dreams?

Honestly I was hoping the fox scene wasn’t just a tease and it would actually be a possible path in the game.

2 Likes