Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

I agree with the others here. Big fan of slob but more darker/dirtier elements should be enabled or disabled at the start of the game. Should be a feature for more wg games imo

6 Likes

I’ve only recently discovered this game and find it quite addictive! The characters are cute, somewhat similar to Growth Academy ones, and I always admired those, especially the profiles of their faces! Some of the plot seems a bit like Forks. Anyway, great job! Thank you!

7 Likes

Eagerly awaiting the next update! I’d replay this more, but it’d get stale.

1 Like

I agree. Not something that appeals to me - wd rather it could be disabled if possible in an update.

1 Like

I’m not a fan of that stuff myself, though i can understand you would want to add it in just… keep it on the light side

3 Likes

Hey everyone. Latest version is out.

If you were a member between december 20th and january 20th and didn’t get a message with the latest update, message me and I’ll try and clear it up.

12 Likes

Funny enough i just woke up 30 or so minutes ago, got breakfast and saw the e-mail of this release when i came back to my laptop…

YAY! :grin:

I hope you enjoy it!

1 Like

Also next update, I’ll be having the character move homes. Reason being the data for the current home has become so messy and unweildy it’s impossible to get anything done.

3 Likes

Oh hell yeah! Can’t wait to play this.

1 Like

Holy cow, I dont think anyone will have something against this new artstyle ! It looks smooth. I like this artstyle a lot. Now I dont know whether to wait till it gets free for public or get my hands on it now ! Really curious about the slobby girls how they look with this artstyle !

unfortunately patreon’s stupid system won’t let me pay for subscription, and my March subscription already ended

Not gonna lie, I really miss the old 3d art style
Wish there was an option to toggle to ai art on and off

5 Likes

Same the AI is pretty jarring atm for me personally. There are a ton of inconsistencies with it between renders(which I know it’s AI par for the course), some renders that don’t use it at all, or don’t use it for all models in the scene. Let alone the changing hair colors, clothes, distortions, etc. I kind of can’t unnoticed it all currently.

It wasn’t an easy choice to make. I had been thinking about doing it since February. The issue is that with the clothing and the constantly changing model sizes I was spending just as much time fixing clipping clothes and rendering errors in Photoshop as I was actually rendering images.

I kind of figured it wouldn’t fly with everyone. I still have the old renders around so I can probably use them in the future if the demand is great enough.

Personally, I’m happy with how it turned out, but the discerning eye can easily see its shortcomings.

10 Likes

I’ve only just started playing and the AI art is a bit jarring in that it’s inconsistent between poses/angles. Still, I’m excited to play through more of the update.

1 Like

Have you been using the renders to train the AI or refine the output? Combining the two might help iron out the kinks. Haven’t gotten access yet but I’m glad to see that you’ve managed to get the update monkey off your back.

I might train a Lora for each of the characters going forward and apply it to all the images to restore some of the lost consistency.
One for each character at each stage. I’ll put in the pile of ideas. Still early days.
For now I want to get working on Akanes gain route

3 Likes

I’m noticing that a lot of the intro events for activities like working or clubbing with Chika are missing. Is that deliberate?

They’re missing? That’s not intentional. I’ll check it out.