Food Frontline: a WG, Card Collector Game [Temporary Closed]

This is pretty amazing. Just wanted to remind you.
Also, you’re amazing, though your work does not determine your value.

1 Like

i think you do a fantastic job! the game has a lot of feature and options. the game become better and better. also i love the characters you made. :slight_smile:

1 Like

sorry for the long absence, I was on the chopping block from my phd candidate program (my school lost a lot of funding) so I had to drop everything in my life to focus on classes, teaching assistant, and research stuff to hopefully reduce my chance of being axed next semester. I’ll let you know when there are any updates

I wish I had tone my renovations for Food Frontline down a bit, because everything is still in the middle of revamping. I can’t release it as is

17 Likes

I think I speak for the community when I say that real life takes precedence over a fetish game project. I wish you the best in your studies and hope things calm down for you soon. =)

6 Likes

Ace your test and get back to this ONLY once everything’s calmed down!

2 Likes

I look forward to news of your irl successes

1 Like

@Fierylion where can i download the game?

1 Like

on the itch.io page. it’s at the bottom

@Blacknight125 i don’t see it
can you explain in more detail?

Sorry! But no downloadable windows version are available right now ( I cannot export one because the project is in an unstable state)

@Fierylion How is Amber supposed to gain weight? She doesn’t seem to receive any experience through combat on the .io version.

The use of food items that you get for completing battles, feed them to her while inside the base. And this doesn’t just apply to Amber, but to ALL of the Ranged Characters

1 Like

This is probably a dumb question, but how exactly do you do this? Is it an option within Squads in the main menu?

Ah nevermind found it. Thank you!

1 Like

I’m currently doing major overhauls to features and UI, the current build is too unstable for release, I also deemed the current public version is also too unstable (will bring frustrations to players) so I took the game down for now.

I should have done this ages ago, sorry about that.

7 Likes

Hello~ I played a little bit and if I go around the game breaking mechanics (like opening the store, I think), then I think the game is still playable. I just need to (literally) play my cards right and I can legitimately get through a good portion of the game. I finished the first serveral operations on that first map, I think, as well as one of the supply runs, but it was immediately obvious I needed a second good squad in order to protect the truck from future attack.

Anyways, this was very fun to play, despite its current misgivings. I will continue to play now and again and just hope that by commenting something positive, it might revive it. I understand the author has other projects, but also life (the most important), to worry about, so I won’t be too pushy. I’m just presuming that a positive post might bump things a bit.

4 Likes