Free Cities / PregMod / WG

weight-gain
fat
release
mod
alpha

yea I figured it out, I had to turn off my ad blocker for the page to fully load

I think I’m done putting the changes made into the latest FC_pregmod. I’m currently testing it, but thought it could benefit from a wider test.

This is forked off the main FC_pregmod development branch, not a release so it may well contain other bugs not related to my mod. There are certainly visual and play differences in the rest of the game. The corporation is radically different. I’d suggest unpacking this file in a separate place to any game you have going with the previous version and not trying to import a save from that version (the WG bit will import and convert, but the bits from the base game don’t).

Download: FC_pregmode_wg 2019-03-13.zip

Please let me know of any strange behaviour if it seems related to the WG stuff.

I’m really not sure if this is one question or three. It would help a lot if you put the whole question(s) in a single post and read it through before hitting reply. Forums aren’t instant messaging.

You transfer a slave to the clinic using the “Transfer to:” links below the slave’s name in a list of slaves, or from the links in the slave’s page, or from the clinic itself.

If the clinic isn’t applying rapid gestation by default you have to select it on a slave by slave basis. Click on the slave’s name, scroll down to the bit about contraception, and click on fast gestation.

I’ve never tried to do this, as I usually go for the vector art option as it scales better in some aspects rather than having discrete steps. Checking the code it seems to be looking in a folder called “resources” at the same level as the .html file.

Another update on the dev branch that adds a genetic mobility improving therapy available on the black market. With this resequencing even your largest slaves can retain their mobility, and their management roles.

FC_pregmod_wg 2019-03-22.zip

This should be able to import saves from the last version without any trouble. Use save to disk from the previous version and load from disk on this version.

Please let me know of any problems you encounter (hopefully unlikely) or oddities (quite possible). I will have restricted access to this site for the next month or so, but will try and catch up intermittently.

Been loving these mods, as an idea for someone as I don’t know if it was in the og game or from either your mod or the preg mod. but could someone do something with the PC manage personal affairs tab? you can go to a private surgeon to change your character a bit, such as get breast implants and ass implants. could someone set it up so that as you establish society’s the max range on those surgeries increases and add something for being a Hedonistic society

This. /\

Be absolutely baller to be playing a Female PC that gets just as fat as her “Slaves.”

I was hoping more for the natural breast increase, implants, adding a natural ass increase, and the ass implants implants to get a truly massive size increase

but also letting the female PC get massively fat would just be awesome, and could someone tweak the rep loss for playing as a female PC or just get rid of it, it really hard to build up a society and access the black market when your net gain of rep is like 10 a week

The problem as to why more PC customization hasn’t been added is that you have to also retroactively add it to every scene the PC is in. And there is a LOT of those.

It feels to me that most PC scenes don’t really mention the PC’s figure other then about their genitals. So something like the weekly report screen about the player’s reputation, and personal notes tabs could be nicer to have those changes there, and just creating new scenes could be a nice addition and old scene could be ignored

Also this is more for the dev of this mod, the black market is great but even though you can unlock it early in the game, you can’t use it until you have 10000 or more rep. So if you play as a female PC you won’t get use from it until about near the late game and by then its a little too late to really benefit from it because of the rep decay from being female

isn’t the name a bit ironic, the game is called “Free” Cities yet it is all about slavery

It’s not “free” in the sense of being free from slavery, it’s a fee city in the sense that it’s completely self governed.

I still maintain that the name is ironic

i wanted to ask we can forcefeed our slaves now but theres a limit to how much can you maybe delete the limit and give us add a option to choose how much we feed them and of course the consequences from feeding too much and such things i think it would make it more realistic

Here’s some ideas:
-Remove fatness limit
-Add descriptions and events for hyper fat slaves
-Add feeder/weight gain fetish and paraphilia
-Introduce weight-stat, which is determined by height, fatness, breast and butt size and amount of muscle

Thats Truly Great My Friend

for some damn reason its making the descriptions for my ai assistant bug right the fuck out.

edit: VERY large issue! its leaving my cash, and several other things as “nan”, or zero every week,
edit 2: Okay, i guess it was just from huge values? i use cheats so it isnt too much of an issue,but it was alarming if nothing else. starting a new game in case thats the issue.
edit 3: okay yeah i guess thats what happens when you try and use a save from before you install a mod.

@dingotush What language is this coded in, and is there anyway we can help you i.e coding or writing.

How to play free cities? This game are text?

Yes, this game are indeed text.