Fruit Gal (Demo)

This is the first project DoubleCap Productions will provide.

A corrupt company selling candies with dangerous chemicals is profiting off the public’s ignorance. Only one short, agile gal was brave enough to squeeze through the vents and attempt to collapse the corporation from the inside out… even if she has to use a taste of its own medicine.

Fruit Gal is a puzzle platformer adventure where our agile protagonist must use proportion-inflating candies to change her figure that will help her reach the core of the company she wishes to collapse.

A demo will be released in time, which will include 20+ playable stages and three types of body inflation.

See you then.

57 Likes

If you’re interested in production, updates will be posted here, along with more details about the mechanics and what to expect.

Fruit Gal will make herself known when she wants to.

4 Likes

Fifteen likes in just a few hours… intriguing.

I suppose the public deserves an award. So, here are some screenshots from the current build of the game.

DoubleCap Productions thanks you for your support and patience.

fruitgal1fruitgal2fruitgal3fruitgal4

24 Likes

this looks like a fun game!

The demo is now available to play on itch.io.
We hope you enjoy this interaction demonstration.

12 Likes

This is a cool idea. There’s a lot of places where if your jumping is off by a single pixel or nanosecond then you die and have to start from the very beginning, though, which is annoying. I feel like the puzzles are engaging enough without having to worry about dying if you do the slightest thing less than perfectly. Hopefully when cheats are added ignoring all the spike stuff will be one of them.

2 Likes

Honestly thought ‘Good luck.’ stage was going to be a lot more painful. It’s a neat little demo, looking forward to more.

2 Likes

Played it and it was badass. I can’t wait to see what comes next!

1 Like

It seems that your key can become “stuck” if you tab out of the game while pressing them. I was playing the online version and accidentally tabbed out of the game whilst pressing the up arrow. Now my character is constantly jumping.

Really cute, can’t wait to see where this goes.

1 Like

it looks really nice, I like it so far ^^
looking forward for further updates! :smiley:

please, don’t take offense by this: if you’d like some help coding or drawing, I’m always willing to help ya :slight_smile:

Exciting game. Hope to see more of this game in the future!

It’s a good game, it looks like it will be great in the future, keep it up brother, you’re on the right track.

Lots of fun, despite some early development jank! Art’s cute, too, which is always a bonus. I’ll be looking forward to this!

Just found the demo on itch.io wondering if this was completely dead in the water? If definitely be interested in supporting a Patreon if you made one, as would many others, I’m sure.

5 Likes