Gain of Life: A weight gain life simulator [v0.42.0]

A question. Is there additional story accompanying the new weight stages in v0.22? For example, is there a story for Lisa?

A question can you finish College in the current Version of the game?

Unluckily, Lisa does not have a story currently, except for the short talks at Health+. Would you like her to get some story?

Technically, yes, it won’t have any effect, might even break the game in some points, so it’s not recommended to do so. Will need to work on that soon.

Which character should get more weight stages next? :thinking:

2 Likes

imo Benjamin

but seriously fat nurses are best but ik she just had update sooo… maybe Jane? she had last update in v0.16.0 (at least my downloaded game copies says that) and thats a hella lot of time

2 Likes

police girl MVP, i need to hit 20 characters

1 Like

Man, certainly! (20char)

probably those side girls in the university that you only see for a few frames like the Asian punk rocker and the athletic to sumo lady or maybe some new ones just as like background characters for the cafeteria or what not.

1 Like

I would like to see Amelia start to gain weight but I think that needs more Jane story first… so I would vote for either Jessica or Lisa.

1 Like

Love the game so far,

The loyalty points at the front office is bugged
I have enough points for the 60 bucks

But with all the options it pays out 5

Tried the free version. It was sick! Havent had that much fun in ages. I would gladly pledge even 20$ to play the new version, but its physically impossible im my county due to war :frowning:
Especially because there are more Lisa weight gain stages. I like her so fucking much! You also asked if you should make more dialogue lines with her. I 100% support it!

Will try to pledge as soon as the war ends.

There are some upcoming features, soon, including a Wiki…

Next month’s version will include, again, some new sprites for existing characters.

2 Likes

nice cause i kinda suck at the game and need help lol

It’s probably going to take another 1-2 months until I can finish the Wiki, but feel free to reach out to me, if you don’t understand game mechanics in the meantime🙃

2 Likes

dam lol id just use it to see pix :rofl:

PS: It’s the beginning of the month again. Since Patreon charges everyone on the first of each month, subscribing will give you the biggest benefit when subscribing right away at the beginning of the month :wink:

New version is planned to release next week. Doing a lot of work behind the scenes currently for something new.

3 Likes

Amazing, is there any way we can help? I see you’re planning on doing a wiki, maybe in the translation part?

I’ll come back to you, when the Wiki is done :smiley: Thanks for the offer!