Gain of Life: A weight gain life simulator [v0.44.0] - New Free Version!

Wish i would have thought of that probably faster than save scumming

1 Like

I’m still working on the new version of the game. It will release this week. It’ll become a bit christmasy :blush:

1 Like

New Release (v0.29)

I just published the new versions for December :smiley: It contains some Christmas-oriented content.

What’s new in comparison to v0.28.0?

• New weight stage for the main character
  • New configuration GUI: Disable certain game content at the beginning of the game (so that you are not forced into situations like kidnapping you do not enjoy or don’t want to have during that game because you have played specific story paths too frequently). Please let me know if there is something you would like to be able to toggle here.
  • New Christmas Story: Jenny (the witch at the gingerbread house) will re-appear in a dream with some sexy Christmas-themed clothing: You’ll be trapped in a magic chocolate maze with her. This is the first time Jenny will gain weight. This dream will be triggered the night after visiting the gingerbread house. You can start the event right at the beginning of the game if you want to skip to the new content.
  • New weight stages for side characters (policewoman at the park + Asian college student)

Downloads

PC (v0.29 - Silver Patrons)
Mac (v0.29 - Silver Patrons)
Android (v0.29 - Gold Patrons)
Free (Link to the first post)

6 Likes

I would like to take a moment to thank you all for such an amazing year. Only because of you guys Gain of Life received twelve updates in the previous year, each adding more functioanlity.

In 2023 I hope to continue the development of Gain of Life, extending it further. For the previous versions I started using new approaches to increase the weight of the main character even further, beyond what was planned originally.

This means for me to spend more time on the same amount of pictures. For the new year, I‘d like to spend even more time on the development and to increase the sizes of updates further.

I appreciate your support. Without your help I wouldn‘t have been to get the game to the point where it is right now. Thank you.

Hope you will have the best 2023 possible.

Cheers!

13 Likes

Same to You! Had A Question As I’m Not Entirely Certain How Do I Fatten Up Jane? im on the most recent free version im assuming its just drain your bank account by feeding her a ton of food?

1 Like

Quick question, is there an android free download? Ive tried to use the mac and pc versions and have no idea how to get them to work on my android. I want to test it out before i become a patreon. Thanks

1 Like

How did i got the witch event?

1 Like

Well, e.g., you can also share donuts with her at the college. Every time you can get her to eat, she will gain. A hot tip is using money at a fast food restaurant.

I’m afraid there is not (v0.20 has never had an Android version). If you can’t get the Patreon-apk working let me know, and I can try to help you.

You can trigger the witch event by gowing for a hike with Jane (call her to get an “appointment”), and then calling her again to go camping. At night Jane will disappear. Go and search for her. At some point you will end up at the witch’s house. The newly added dream will then automatically trigger after finishing the witch event

1 Like

Greatly Appreciated i REALLY wanna get her nice and chunky now that she’s my gf XD

1 Like

Yea i have no idea on how to get the demo to work on my phone, probably cause im not too tech savy, if you dont care to help when ypu get a chance i would really appreciate it cause i will become a patreon. Only way i can do it is through android bc i do not have a computer. thanks

1 Like

Take a look at this guide: How to Install APK Files on Android

If you followed the steps of the post feel free to contact me privately, either here on the forums or viá Patreon private messages. I’m sure we can find a way! You will need min. Android API 19 or higher (Android 4.4 or higher), which released 2013.

1 Like

New Version! (v0.30)

I just uploaded the new version.

What’s new?

• Several fixes and a few typo corrections for existing improperly functioning events, including one to make the directions in the maze of the dream with the witch make sense. Navigating through the labyrinth works with a system that generates a maze to make it feel realistic.
  • New event at the beach: Eating contest (3 visible competitors)
    • The person who eats most within 8 hours wins a prize money
    • Choose each round what you would like to eat
  • New side character at the gym: A fitness instructor. You should go and check her out. She appears during workouts and tries to help you.
  • New weight stage for the main character

Downloads

v0.30.0 (Windows/Linux/PC)
v0.30.0 (Mac)
v0.30.0 (Android)
v0.20.0 (Free, Link to first post)

2 Likes

Do NPCs participate in the eating contest?

1 Like

Yes, there are three NPCs (new ones) that participate in the eating contest. Some might be harder to beat, some might not. But I’m sure you’ll figure that by the way they look :wink:

1 Like

idk i downloaded the app still cant get it to download

1 Like

Mega first downloads the app inside the browser (that’s why you do not see a classic download pop-up), because it needs to decrypt the file on your computer first. Once Mega is done downloading and decrypting (the progress bar on their website is completed), the file will start as a classic download on your computer. It doesn’t need to actually download anymore, all it does is copy the file from a browser-internal temp directory to the downloads folder.

1 Like

How does building mucsle in the gym work?

2 Likes

Hard to explain, the system is rather complicated. But if you do, what you’d normally do to build muscle in the gym, you should be good to go :smiley:

1 Like

so you can make your you person buff if you wanted too?

1 Like

Есть ли бесплатная версия для android. Чтобы ознакомиться перед подпиской на patreon??

1 Like