Gain of Life: A weight gain life simulator [v0.44.0] - New Free Version!

is there a way to fatten up the employee at the fast food place? I thought i read somewhere that it was possible but im not so sure.

1 Like

No, the andriod versions only began after 0.20 so you’ll have to try the windows or mac version

2 Likes

Unfortunately, no. There aren’t any thicker sprites of her in the game.

1 Like

Does anyone know what this is supposed to be? I’ve seen this in every version of the game I’ve downloaded, and it only occurs in the college when Jane is supposed to notice my weight gain/loss.

1 Like

also I think I broke the exam system. It keeps saying I failed language no matter how many times I take a lecture or read at the mansion

2 Likes

Right now it is not, but it is a feature many wished for. I have an idea for a system that might work.

I’m afraid, there is not. However, I can support you, in case the Android version does not work on your device.

There is not, I’m afraid.

I’ve noted it and will take a look at it. This error will only occur when the main character loses weight. You can ignore this error, it does not destroy anything within the game.

I will investigate this; however, maybe you just had an unlucky streak. There is always a chance to succeed in the exam, even if you did not study at all.

2 Likes

Which content expansion would you prefer?

• New Job
  • Beach content
  • Expansion of the new eating contest
  • New places to go to by car
  • Expansion of the park
  • Aubrey Story (Fast Food restaurant employee)
  • Jessica Story (Fitness studio)
  • Jane Story (College colleague)
  • Lisa Story (Health+)
  • Expansion image packs for new main characters (new female one) (1)
  • Expansion image packs for new main characters (new male one) (1)
  • New system to build muscle (also visually)
  • New lower-weight stages
  • Other (suggestions?)

0 voters

(1) So that you can choose which character you’d like to play at the beginning of the game.

1 Like

New story would be cool, but to be honest, I would find it a lot more exciting if there were new outfit sprites for npcs when they gain and lose weight. It feels disorienting when your character has to get new clothes every 2 weight stages while everyone else is fine in the same outfit at 50Kg and 250Kg.

7 Likes

i think it’d be cool to be able to have jane somehow go with us to the witches’ house. :slight_smile: speaking of the witch, though, if you trigger the labyrinth scene with her, will you be able to see her again after? ive gone camping but havent been lucky enough to trigger it. sorry for the double comments in such a short time :bowing_woman:

5 Likes

A male main character would be amazing to have! At least at the state of 0.20, there really are almost none and one being a main character would really be refreshing.

2 Likes

Personally I’d love to see more lower weight stages

4 Likes

It would be nice if a muscle building system was in the game you could choose what muscle to build like if you wanted her to have a bigger butt chest arms etc.

5 Likes

How do u even make it into the witches house? I cant figure out how to get there…

1 Like

Yes, I thought about a smilair system. I think I will add a small muscle-building system. It will be hard to combine with the weight stages, but I think I have a plan that could work :smiley:

4 Likes

You need to buy a phone at the gadget store in town. Then you need to be friends with Jane and call her to ask her go hiking with you. Once done, you can call her and go camping with her…

Jane will disappear at night, go and search for her.

1 Like

I see the mention of Alien content in the main description, is there any way to access that currently?

Also, how do you escape being kidnapped? I have removed enough debt that it is now a negative number. How far do i keep going?

1 Like

I‘m afraid, it is not, though still on my list for future add-ons.

1 Like

I’ve run into an Error while trying the first exam. Is it posible to save the Save? would be annoying to restart, thanks in advance

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/collegeDay.rpy", line 59, in script call
    call exam()
  File "game/collegeDay.rpy", line 110, in script
    $ chance = int((float(challenge_level) / float(int_lang)) * 50)
  File "game/collegeDay.rpy", line 110, in <module>
ZeroDivisionError: float division by zero

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/collegeDay.rpy", line 59, in script call
    call exam()
  File "game/collegeDay.rpy", line 110, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/collegeDay.rpy", line 110, in <module>
ZeroDivisionError: float division by zero

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.11.2266
Gain of Life v0.30.1
Tue Jan 24 16:41:25 2023
1 Like

Thank you for reporting, I really appreciate your report.

This error should not happen if you take at least one language lesson / read at least one language book at the manor. You should rollback and study all subjects at least once to avoid this error.

I did not consider that a player could attend an exam unprepared. Will fix this accordingly.

1 Like

I’m not sure how you’ve weighted the study vs ability to pass exam system , i’m assuming it’s line 110 referenced in the bug report above but couldn’t you literally set int_lang to 1 on declaration (or in this case 1.0 since float) to prevent this happening?

1 Like