Gain of Life: A weight gain life simulator [v0.44.0] - New Free Version!

A small reminder: Today is March 1st, which means subscribing to Patreon gives the biggest benefit because all monthly subscriptions started in March will end by March 31st, regardless of when they started in March.

Here’s the link.

3 Likes

I have created a Discord server for Gain of Life. Discord features a great way of creating a Wiki (the forum feature), so I will start adding documentation for the game there. The server currently only features a basic structure, but I’m sure it will evolve as we figure out what kind of channels we need.

Feel free to join, submit ideas, give input, discuss topics about the game, or even help me document the game; anything is greatly appreciated.

Anyways, here is the link: Discord Server

I have added the link to the first post on this topic as well.

3 Likes

is gold level on patreon the lowest level to get the android version?

1 Like

Yes, you need at least the Gold level for Android. For Windows, Linux and Mac you need at least Silver.

1 Like

Small work update: v0.32 will probably be published this weekend :partying_face:

3 Likes

I have an issue where the kidnapping event keeps occurring anyway (I have it toggled off), not releasing me when the debt is paid off through the games and if I pay her off straight away it permanently deletes the ingame clock. Seems to happen at night when downtown.

2 Likes

That’s strange. I’d like to look into that, but to do so, it would be really helpful if you could upload your affected save file. To do that (assuming that you are on Windows):

1. Press Windows + R
  2. Enter %appdata% into the appearing window
  3. The explorer opens. Navigate into a folder called RenPy
  4. Somewhere inside that directory, there is a folder called something with HighSchool and a lot of numbers.
  5. Zip it by right-clicking it and pressing ‘Compress’ in the appearing context menu.
  6. Upload that file and send it to me via PM here on weightgaming.

That way I can load your game in the state it was when that issue appeared and I can try to locate the problem.

1 Like

New Version [v0.32.0]!

I just uploaded the new version.

What’s new?

• New Jessica story added (to not tell to much about the content :wink:)
    • Includes cut scenes and a new outfit
    • Go clothes shopping with her
  • New weight stage for the main character
  • New weight stages for the fitness instructor
  • Several bug fixes and image corrections

Thank you to KrispeeIguana, who contributed to the new story.

Download

[v0.32.0] Windows / Linux
[v0.32.0] Mac
[v0.32.0] Android
[v0.20.0] Windows / Linux / Mac (Link to first post)

Join the Gain of Life Discord

3 Likes

Question how do we open the cellar door at the office?

1 Like

There is a bug with the kidnapping event at the beginning of the game in the latest version. The check for paying off the $100k bet is flawed and doesn’t allow you to escape the kidnapping. Even when you hit $0 on the debt you are stuck to keep playing the games and the debt number goes progressively negative.

3 Likes

Noted. I will investigate this later today.

I’m afraid, this is not possible, for now.

1 Like

How are y’all making money? I feel like I’m always poor

1 Like

you can cheat at the beginning

1 Like

You can? How do you do it?

1 Like

There are three cheats at the beginning. One is to start with $100k. I don’t remember what version they were added into the game.

1 Like

You can find documentation of Jessica, and how to reach the newly added event on the Discord server. You can get the new version by subscribing to Patreon.

1 Like

am i the only 1 with a problem with the food system? i get you want to be more real but im always starvin no matter what or how much i eat. like i eat anytime before leavin the house and then im starvin when i get to where ever im goin no matter how much i had, what am i doin wrong? and is there a point to upgradin the house at all, can you have people over if you do?

1 Like

upgrading the house makes it easier to clean if I remember and the food system is meant for you to eat 3 meals a day just like real life

edit: food also has different hidden properties, I think

1 Like

thats all guess ill save the money lol

i know it is and i do that its just once im full and go anywhere im stravin again even if i eat at work im starvin once lunch is over. ya they do there is chart here somewhere.

1 Like

If face an issue that your character gets hungry too quickly then avoid visiting the dark manor. It increases hunger over time.

Though, everywhere you go, there should be something to eat. Even at work, you can still find something to eat, in case the three meals are not enough.

1 Like