Gain of Life: A weight gain life simulator [v0.46.0]

Good luck! Hope it all goes smoothly.

Which character(s) should get more weight stages?

• Health+ girl
  • office co-worker
  • the restaurant girl
  • girl at the gym
  • fastfood restaurant girl
  • Jane

0 voters

aww but the health+ girl is hot as fuck

game keeps crashing when graduating. is that because it isn’t finished or is there anything i can do?

there’s no content for graduating (if it wasn’t bugged i think the only content is a single sentence saying there’s no content), so even if there wasn’t a bug, it wouldn’t do anything. Just load a save, then don’t graduate, continue playing.

2 Likes

Agreed. My favorite one as well, I’d definitely love to see her get to be the fattest girl in the game, but currently Jane is the one with the most content and the only girl to have a story, so it’s probably best if she is the one to receive the new stages for game developement’s sake

2 Likes

Noted that :stuck_out_tongue:

Also, there will be a new spoiler post this week. My Windows 11 issues are finally fixed and all my tools are running again. Spoilers got a lower priority due to the time I’m late on the next version.

Fat sexy nurse is

1 Like

There’s a couple of oddities I’ve just noticed - when the MC is working at the office and she’s over 200lbs she sometimes changes into her casual clothes in the office. Not that I mind - she looks cute! - but the boss would expect her to wear her office suit! Another odd thing - in the earlier stages Jane often comments about the MC’s weight, but after the camping outing, when MC is captured and has to eat cake, she returns several dress sizes larger, but Jane doesn’t comment at all. Maybe this will change in a future update.

Good fun anyway!

2 Likes

Noted, it’s the public version, right? :+1:

Today is the first of April, meaning that subscribing to Patreon today will give the biggest benefit, because Patreon always charges on the 1st of each month, no matter when you subscribed.

It’s version 0.19.2 updated, from your Patreon site.

1 Like

in the file waitress.rpy if you enable automation then attempt to disable it the variable waitress_automation will be set to “disabled” but it needs to be set to “none” (most common usage fits this) there is also one example where it checks if it’s “nothing” all these instances need to match as “disable” “none” and “nothing” aren’t equal.

1 Like

Noted, thanks for letting me know :smiley: Will be fixed for the new version!

Small note: I’d like to do some adjustments to the game before I release the new version. It’ll take a bit longer again this month. I’ll try to implement something I’ve wanted to do so for months, however I couldn’t get it working so far.

1 Like

Small reminder: The new version for this month will be ready next week. Subscribing today to the Silver - or a higher - tier will automatically give you access to the new version as soon as it releases. I’ll upload a spoiler picture on Patreon today or tomorrow.

New spoiler picture on Patreon: A comparison of all 20 stages that are currently implemented into the game…in underwear though.

2 Likes

New version will be out tomorrow, latest day after tomorrow. Make sure to get access to the new version as soon as it releases by subscribing to the Silver Tier or higher on Patreon!

1 Like

Spoiler for (day after) tomorrow: https://www.patreon.com/posts/65183262

New Version!

This version differs from all versions that Gain of Life has ever had, because the content of this month will only be available this month. v0.22 will not contain the features of v0.21 and Patrons of next month won’t be having access to this version, as it is a special easter version. This easter event will be toggled to automatically appear in the game around easter time every year from now on. The download links won’t work after April 30th, however the easter content won’t turn itself off after April 30th for those who have downloaded the game.

What’s new?

• New weight stage for the main character (as always)
  • Easter Event:
    • Meet Bunny, that’s the girl from the picture above (who would have guessed?) :wink:
    • Collect easter eggs, which are spread around the world of Gain of Life. And yes, you can give them to Bunny - and she might not give them to children. This is the first time I have used animations in Gain of Life (I finally found the time to read into it :smiley: ). The animations are nothing special though, more some funny add-on. Some eggs can only be found at certain times of the day. There are 20 eggs in total (I hope I didn’t forget to hide one, but I have counted them in the code and they all seem to be there :smiley: )
  • 4 new sprites in total for the language student at the college and the police woman at the park

There are some major changes coming to Gain of Life… I have talked about it in a Patreon post some days ago. Not sure how long it will take to get it done though .

Download

v0.21.0 (Windows)
v0.21.0 (Mac)
Download links for the free version of some months ago take a look at the first post.

6 Likes

I downloaded the free version a few weeks ago, and I see a lot of potential with this. Went ahead and subscribed to your patreon, looking forward to seeing how this project progresses. Keep up the good work!

I appreciate your feedback :smiley: Thank you for being part, Patrons make this game possible.

I’ve received a lot of good feedback for this easter version. Will definetly add more time-limited, seasonal events in the future!

PS: This version seems to have to bugs, also got confirmed that all 20 eggs are hidden. There are people who have already found them. So if somebody is still searching, here are a few hints:

• several areas at the park
  • town
  • gadget store
  • visit these locations at different times of the day, not all eggs appear the whole day