Gain Station 13 - A WG Space Station 13 server

Welcome to Gain Station 13, a Space Station 13 server that focuses on weight gain and other belly-related kinks!

Why should I join the server?

Gain Station 13 (GS13) is one of the first Space Station 13 servers that involves weight gain and other belly related kinks.

Does the server offer WG (Weight Gain) related content?

Yes we have finally added dynamic weight sprites, which change depending on the weight of your character, here is an example:

But there is more to it, we have added some cool items to make your roleplay far more interesting such as these!

• A beam gun that makes the target gain weight.

• A feeding machine which of course feeds you!

• A new ore which makes you create fattening decorations.

• A laser gun that has got more range than the beam gun but has to reload

• And some magic books to make you really obese!

And much more!

This whole thing seems cool, how do I join?!

We currently have a discord server where you can check out the server IP and the current status of the server, I will be leaving the link to the server here.

~{Discord:}~

Enjoy your time on the station, Metha out!

20 Likes

There was a spacestation 13 using whatever Hyperstation is a while ago, I don’t know if it’s still up and running because nobody talks about it.

What was the name of the server called? If you are talking about GS13 then that’s mine.

I wish I knew what SS13/Hyperstation13 or BYOND are.

2 Likes

If I may recommend some Youtube video reviews?

2 Likes

This looks pretty interesting, I’ll need to look into when I am able

1 Like

Forget the fattening items, imagine what fattening catastrophes could be like. (dont actually forget them, I am just suggesting more stuff)

Slime that does not dissolve bodies, but adds to them
White holes, that for some reason produce donuts that eventually form into donut-golems that feed themselves to you
Traitor task: implement addictive vending machines to incapacitate security
Aliens, which have a tournament about which one can fatten a human the most, with them trying multiple times on different people to get the method just right
A gene, that lowers calorie use by 99% but also increases hunger
Changelings, that absorb people instead of ripping them apart, modeseven style

5 Likes

Wouldn’t mind seeing this come back around

It is, though for my current situation I can’t really keep the server online 24/7
So I’ll usually host when people want to and when we have a weekly event that holds on Saturdays.

HELLO EVERYONE FROM WEIGHT GAMING

I am proud to announce that the SS13 server, GS13 will now be open 24/7.
so be in many to join and celebrate such an achievement.

6 Likes

Hmmm, may need to take a peak at this

Ah finally posting again on this place.

i would try joining in on this but for some reason the forum wont let me make an account, sucks
something about proxies but im just using opera gx, chrome doesnt work either

i played on this server for a while (2 weeks) and the community has been nothing but welcoming to me, the server rules are pretty average and the RP and gameplay is pretty good! go on and give it a try, you wont be disappointed

3 Likes

its been quite a while now, the server is great and we get updates from time to time too. problem is, we need people playing it. we do have players, yeah, but our highest pop was like, 15 people on an event, while normally the pop is around 3-6 people so, basically, come on and play it with us. i can teach you how to play if you need me, so can other people over there. theres no need to be shy, we’re all into the same stuff, plus, you dont necessarily need to blow your kinks up on someone, we can all just have a friendly conversation about how a solar panel is better than a portable generator or how weird it is that everyone on the station is super fat.

3 Likes

Portable generators are great–for running the emitters until the supermatter is online

agreed, however solar panels can power the entire station AND the emitters at the same time

2 Likes

Gotta say, I joined out of curiosity not expecting a lot, but the server is actually very cool, people are very welcoming and in the discord server it has step by step on how to install the game and what to do required to join the game.
Once inside the game, the character customization offers quite a lot for you to choose from, gameplay wise it’s something that I think you should try to experience yourself.
Game is somewhat difficult to learn as there is so much to do, but you catch up to it very quickly, hopefully more people see this post like I did after JonyPotato made his post and decide to join.

2 Likes

I am glad you like the server, hopefully the tutorial was clear for you to understand.

2 Likes

about the fat sprites are there stages too them?