Galactic Bulge; A Space Themed Rhythm Game

Hey Everybody, Snakes here, with some big ass news.

Our team, The Commandos, have been working on something big this past month. An original game. A hybrid visual novel/rhythm game set in a rich science fiction setting, loaded with shapeshifting rabbit men, giant worms, anti-gravity, and of course, radiation that makes women expand.

Like the girls themselves, we have expanded. New members of the team, artists like Jahves and Plantgems joining the likes of Cyorck and ConnerWithARailgun. And we’re still growing. We’re looking to expand our art team, coding team, and writing team (especially writing. Chloe got promoted to gold name on our discord. I need other writers with me so I’m not the only Razzmatazz name. And yes, Razzmatazz is a colour)

We have currently one released build that is terrible. The Crowbar Update. And yeah that’s a TFClassic reference. Ignore the Crowbar it offers you nothing. But our team keeps to a strict deadline and will be releasing the Calamari Update before november.

We have an active production discord if you’d like to check out Galactic Bulge. See you there ^^

Edit, so we’re about halfway through the Calamari Update, loading up the game with 3 completed days worth of content. Plus, we also have a weekly Art Blast event where we order new sprites and scenes.

We’re gonna be distributing the new build over Weight Gaming, our Galactic Bulge Twitter, our Discord, and hopefully, a deviantART group.

Stay frosty gang.

Edit; So we’re exactly one week away from dropping the Calamari Update. And what we are still in need of is proof readers and interested writers. Say hi to us on the server if you’re interested in joining the writers room!

And be sure to check out the new art assets we drop every Tuesday

28 Likes

Now this is epic! I can’t wait to see more! Good luck!

Aww hell yeah! Thanks dude!

1 Like

You’ve got a lot of talent on your team! This should be good

2 Likes

2 Likes

Looking forwards to this one! I know you said the released build is terrible, but where is it, if I’d still like to try it? If it’s not available I of course get it… but curiosity will kill this cat any day!

2 Likes

Looking forward to see more of this.

1 Like

Shape-shifting bunny men? … I really hope that’s not what the villains are. That sounds awesome.

2 Likes

Yeah we’re so happy to have our team together. Plus a few more people who are “maybes”. So fingers crossed

2 Likes

Villains? Or Lovers? Play the game

1 Like

Are you on the Discord? Shoot the staff an @ and we’ll show you where it is on the server. it should be easy enough to find on your own though. it’s just in the server ^^

1 Like

Oh, Alright, thank you!

1 Like

Just gonna drop some of the WG chars we’re working on. Do you guys prefer if the girl starts chunky or starts fit and loses her edge?

Too bad? Y’all get both!

8 Likes

Glad to see you’re giving us the luxury of choice because it’s difficult to choose between the two, both of these pictures look great!

1 Like

beefy chonk is also good, I’d expect any sort of space faring fleet would keep up a heavy fitness regiment even if everyone keeps getting fat lol

2 Likes

Funny you should say. As it turns out, exercising is really hard in Zero G

2 Likes

obviously if you dont use resistance bands!