Game Ideas-Series

Wanted to jot down my ideas for games just so I don’t end up forgetting about them.

First idea is just a simple collect food while in a cart, get fatter until the end of the level. I figure the idea is simple enough that it would be easy to implement the base idea and then I could add on mechanics until I was satisfied. I made a really lazy mock up of the idea a while back. https://twitter.com/ExtrudedS/status/1361811495089242120

Second idea was that there is a zombie plague going around and your wife got infected. The infected will only turn into a zombie if they get hungry enough and supposedly the way to cure it is to keep the infected person sated with food until their body can fight off the infection. Gameplay would be you driving around with your wife in the car collecting enough food each day. Probably have the game be paced over like 7 different days where your wife’s increasing size makes driving more difficult and you have to drive increasing unwieldy vehicles (car → van → flatbed → detachable trailer → semi ->?).

Rest of the ideas are just lazy (Dungeon Keeper but fat, Thief but you steal food that sort of thing). Mostly I’m interested by the mechanics of making a fun game revolving around fat.

3 Likes

I enjoy puzzle games, and I think there are some pretty good possibilities for weight-gain themed ones that haven’t been explored yet. Since I have some irons in the fire already, I’ll just drop some concepts here; maybe I’ll implement one eventually.
Something like Pipe Dream with a feederism theme could have potential. It’s pretty obvious, and I doubt that I’m the first to think of it, but I’ve never seen it done. It could easily be adapted to other forms of expansion as well.
Also, a game along the lines of Tetris Attack (i.e. any real-time puzzle going on two sides) would be a welcome project, and as far as I know it hasn’t been tried yet. It’s fun racking up combos in games like that, so I imagine it would work well with a goal of fattening the opponent. Ideally there would be some mechanic where each player’s weight affects the puzzle somehow, but that’s a bit in the weeds for a simple concept like this.

1 Like

Game Idea Inspired by a FeelingHealing prompt

In the far off future of 2046(I know so far) there is a world that has created a divide between the fat and fit, one of the primary sources of entertainment is a “fitness” show that involves almost anyone that signs up, the people range from the most athletic to people that can barely stand. The name of the game, win the competition and you can lose excess pounds or get more fit, this allows for people to permanently set their weight to thin or muscular. But if you lose, you gain excess weight(not decided amount) and it stays permanently set to a limit, you cannot go below the set weight, you can only maintain weight or gain. With every loss weight will go up and up until the point where the person can’t stand. Unfortunately(or fortunately) many people that gamble and lose with this game always return for even a slight chance to lose all the weight they gained. Along with losing weight and being able to be fit, you can also receive a large cash prize if you win.
Game Mechanics-Weight: Of course weight effects what exercise you can do and how long you can do it, making it harder and harder to win each time you lose.
Stamina- You also have a certain amount of stamina you need to maintain, if you run out of stamina you automatically lose, you can regain stamina while doing the show by eating, drinking, etc. But consuming food or drink will add to the amount of weight you gain.
Strength- Building strength will allow you to handle movement at higher weights.
Endings- Good Ending: You did it, you won, you got the prize and did it first try. You did good kid.
Great Ending: You gained quite a bit of weight but still came up on top, ya did good.
Glorious Ending: By your sheer will, and despite your almost gravity defying weight you came back and won the game, you got rid of the excess weight and the prize.
Bad? Ending: Welp, you gained a whole bunch of weight, was it worth joining, now you’re permanently a few hundred pounds larger then you were before. At least you can eat whatever you want.
Worst Ending: Despite trying your best and having the max strength you still lost, now you’ll never be able to live a somewhat normal life.
Greater Ending: You realize something, is it really good being fit? So after you win, you accept the cash prize and reject the offer of weight loss. I mean sure you could’ve lived a life being like a supermodel, or you could not care about it that much.
Best Ending: You reach the max weight after maxing out strength and win, you really can’t wait for all of this blubber to get off of your body, but then when they attempt to remove the weight, there’s a malfunction, too much weight the machine says. They can’t do anything for you, so they reimburse you with a robot to feed you and tend to your needs, as well as a lifetime supply of food. It’s not like you weren’t secretly happy about this, you get everything you wanted. Of course you’re a gainer, I mean this is a fat fetish game.

2 Likes

You mean like Wolfenstein with weight gain elements?

1 Like

Game Idea-Baking
Plot-You are a college graduate that decides to follow their dreams and opens a bakery, your baked goods are good, too good. And most of the regulars to the shop have been maybe going a little too hard on the sweets, not that it matters to you much you’re making dough, both literally and figuratively. Slowly you discover that maybe it wasn’t just a random thing that you like baking, maybe you like larger people? It’s up to you to find out.
Mechanics- Baking: You have to have the right measurements and temperature to create the perfect baked good. You also can make your own recipes with as much or as little caloric value as you want, of course the more caloric a baked good is, the harder it is to sell to new customers. Which leads to the next mechanic.
Bartering/convincing: You may have to try and convince new comers to buy something if they’re just looking, along with regulars that are newer customers. As people come more often, the less you’ll have to convince them. But if you want them to buy more, you can barter and get them to possibly buy more, or they may leave entirely. But onto the next mechanic.
Money: Money is essential to your bakery, of course you need to pay rent, plus your regular ingredients, but if you have enough money you can buy better tools, like mixers, that work faster. Also you can buy new ingredients or recipes.
Weight: You can turn on weight gain for yourself and this can do two things for you, if you want to gain weight for fetish reasons, fine. But there are mechanics to this, you walk slower the more weight you gain and if you reach a certain weight you may get stuck in door ways. But the larger you are, the more likely people will buy more baked goods, as the saying goes, “don’t trust a thin cook” but…with baking.
Endings- I don’t really know how there could be an ending, I guess you make your bakery big and profitable and the local population is obese or whatever. And a bad ending where you file bankruptcy.

1 Like

Game idea

You are a space ship heading to a new planet shipping a new test foods pills and also a food printer when something happen to the ship and you are lost in space.

so the game is you fixing the ship and going to near by planets for parts and food so that you can get home but the fat pills are VERY Fatting and the food for the planets have crazy side affects that can change you body or make you very sick.

1 Like

Videogame…literally
Plot- You play as a computer program or singleplayer game character within the game, an error occurs and the amount of “storage” you need starts to grow at an exponential rate. The goal of the game? Try to find a way to manage your file size growth before you aren’t able to.
Mechanics- File size will grow over time, limiting your speed but allowing you to tackle problems in…different ways. Ex. There’s fragile ground ahead of your character, if you are light enough you can cross it no problem, if you’re too heavy then you fall through onto a different level.
Abilities- I was thinking that there could be numerous abilities based on weight gain, the trade off is you gain more file size. Ex. Ahead of you is a wall from another program, you might need to eat the wall to get in.
Ending- Of course there would be a “you lose” ending in which your file size is way too great, there would probably be a good ending, a bad ending, I was thinking there could be a secret ending in which the character discovers something like deviantart in a browser, gets sucked into some fetish art, blah blah blah, the end screen is some art of the character in a certain fetish such as inflation, slob, etc.

Pretty simple idea I came up with but yeah, had to come back here at some point lol.