Game With This Character Customization Feature?

Not too long ago, I remember coming across a post on Reddit talking about a game with character creation. They noted that there was a “sex appeal” slider that either increased or decreased the size of the character’s butt. I cannot for the life of me remember what the game was though. It’s a recent release, but many recent games have this feature. Would anyone happen to have any ideas/suggestions on what that game might’ve been?

2 Likes

You might try looking into the most recent Saints Row that released this year. I remember Saints Row 3 and 4 had a designated “Sex Appeal” slider in character creation that controlled male package and female breast size. Iunno about the 2022 release tho

I actually did try out the new Saints Row because I thought that was the game mentioned, but it didn’t seem to be.

Saints Row: The Third and Saints Row 4 had a “sex appeal” slider, but it didn’t do anything to the character’s butt. It increased bust size on female characters and the size of one’s pants bulge on male characters.